Can i still get my hopes up? Af due today, no sign of it but bfn??

Wewantourmush

Mummy to Ruben x
Reaction score
can someone tell me if they got a bfn on day af was due and then found they were pregnant????? :hugs:

Hi hun, of course there is still time , do you know what sensitivity the test was? if it was a high one it could be that your levels of HCG arent high enough for the test to detect it yet.
Try to stay positive, i know its hard but it will be worth the wait in the end.

good luck and lots of babydust!!

:dust::dust::dust:

I am in the same position as you. AF due tomorrow and tested negative on Wednesday :o( hoping my af doesnt come and I get BFP next week

Hi hun, of course there is still time , do you know what sensitivity the test was? if it was a high one it could be that your levels of HCG arent high enough for the test to detect it yet.
Try to stay positive, i know its hard but it will be worth the wait in the end.

good luck and lots of babydust!!

:dust::dust::dust:

I think it was 10hcg? I just got 10 cheapies off the internet. Are they bad?? Thanks hun!!
xxx :hugs:

I am in the same position as you. AF due tomorrow and tested negative on Wednesday :o( hoping my af doesnt come and I get BFP next week

Ohhh good luck hun! Its sooo frustrating not knowing if you are or not! FX for us xxx :hugs:

i tested negative 3 days before af was due and positive on day i was due with DS...you never know! sometimes it takes a few more days for the hormones to be strong enough to show a positive on a test.

good luck!

Hi hun i'm a week late tested at 4 days late and was negative no sign of af either asked a friend she said she tested at 5 days late and was negative and at 10 days late was positive so theres still hope x x x

think theres still hope hun, posted a similar thread earlier today. Im 2 days late and still getting BFNs x

Some women don't metabolise hCG in their urine, while for others it does take time - I curse the invention of IC cheapies as they cause nothing but pain and heartache. A missed period is the strongest sign you are pregnant, be patient and keep positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->