Can it possibly be!?

dearbaby

Reaction score
This is a photo of last night's ( CD17 left) and tonight's (CD18 right) OPK tests.

My cycle was 33 days last time and 35 the time before that.

This is my first time with using the OPK. Can it possibly be that I am ovulating?!
:happydance:

https://i41.tinypic.com/65tsh0.jpg

looks like you'll have your surge tonight or tomorrow! good luck!

the second test is positive in my opinion

Hi the second one defo looks like u are ovulating! :)

Its my first tym usin opk's too & i just got a smiley on Clearblue digital today :happydance:

Lots of :sex: for us both! Baby dust :dust:

@eve21 I was on CD18 of a 33-35 day cycle yesterday when I got the positive OPK. We have about the same cycle

@eve21 I was on CD18 of a 33-35 day cycle yesterday when I got the positive OPK. We have about the same cycle

We have about the same cycles. Mines are 32-35 days, I got a +opk cd 18 as well :)

Oh looks like we do!! Hopefully our luck is in this month, fingers crossed for us!! :happydance: :dust:

mixedbeauty - Fingers crossed for u too!! :dust:

Finally some girls on here that I can relate to. I've been a part of this site for over a month now and it seems like no one ever responds to my posts. I'm glad you guys have similar cycles as me. We can stick together!

Ive never seen you around before, but welcome! I just start being very active on this site. It would be nice to buddy up an share ttc symptoms since were so close in cycle. Have you been having any symptoms yet? When are you testing?

Finally some girls on here that I can relate to. I've been a part of this site for over a month now and it seems like no one ever responds to my posts. I'm glad you guys have similar cycles as me. We can stick together!

I no i feel the same way! I joined a few months ago but was never on, ive only started been on everyday! We defo will stick together :) So are we in d 2ww as dey call it? Im feeling excited for this month, just ave a real gud feeling!!

Sending good vibes ur way
:dust: :dust: :dust:

@mixedbeautyx So if we both ovulated on the 7th that would make us 3DPO today.
I noticed yesterday that my nipples were starting to get sore. I always have sore bbs around the time of AF but I'm not due for that until the 22nd. I know the pregnancy tests can detect up to six days before your missed period but I am thinking about waiting and testing on the 22nd because I am tired of being let down.

@mixedbeautyx So if we both ovulated on the 7th that would make us 3DPO today.
I noticed yesterday that my nipples were starting to get sore. I always have sore bbs around the time of AF but I'm not due for that until the 22nd. I know the pregnancy tests can detect up to six days before your missed period but I am thinking about waiting and testing on the 22nd because I am tired of being let down.

That really depends on the person, because some people dont get their positive. I also guess it depends on the amount of hcg in your system. fr detects up to 6 days at 25mui. But say for instance you are preg but your mui is only 10. You wont get your bfp on that. Thats why I decided to invest in IC test which are supposed to be mega early 10 mui .. incase I want to test early and I have a lower hcg at the time :)

Also, if we did O on the 7th and today is the 11th, wouldnt that make us 4dpo?

PS: My time stamp on this forum could be wrong, so maybe you posted yesterday and its just coming up as today? :shrug:

Hi how are u ladies today? Anyone feeling any different? :)

Ive been having few lite cramps on & off, thats about it! Still early tho.

Just thought id check in :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->