can my month get any worse?

donkey13

Reaction score
Ugh. Where to start? My husband is an alcoholic. He's been clean and sober for almost 3 years and we decided it was time to start a family. Well.....no luck for months, and all of his probs have returned.....to the point where we had to get him an emergency spot in a rehab facility. I feel like my inability to get pregnant stressed him out, which in turn led to a beer, which led to more and more. I know thats not fair to myself but i can't help but feel like part of this is my fault. Now I'm super stressed because I'm trying to pay all the bills and worrying about him, and i miss him so much that its like a physical ache. So of course.....my cycle had gone cray cray. I don't sleep at night, i wander around my neighborhood at 4 am and have lost 18 lbs in a little over two weeks. Im trying to take care of myself but this is one of the hardest things I've ever had to deal with, and I'm obviously struggling.
On top of all of this, my best friend, who has the most amazing 6 month old ever just sent me a text....she's pregnant. Again. By accident while using bc. She's had two pregnancies by accident in the time we've been hoping for one. I love her like a sister and i feel like the biggest b in the word cuz i can't be happy for her.

So.....yeah . Sorry for the ramble, and for the negativity..but....ARGG!!!
Seriously?!!

:hugs: I'm sorry you are going through this difficult time. TTC is already so hard and all of that adds unneeded extra stress as well. Please look after yourself. It will happen. I hope things get sorted for you quickly and that you'll be on your way to your BFP soon. :hugs:

I'm sorry to hear you're having a rough time sweetie! Just remember its most definitely not your fault. Big cuddles for you :hugs:

Heavens - what a lot that you are dealing with, I really feel for you. Ride that storm and I am so hoping that things start looking up for you. Fertility is never easy and then to deal with the other stuff - big hugs...:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->