Can one of you lovely ladies help me?

LivForHim

Reaction score
Hello! Here's the deal...I took a clearblue test this am (because I'm a poas addict) and my daughter came in and I immediately swiped it up amd threw it in the trash bc I knew there was no way I could be pregnant....then the test got the best of me at 1pm and I looked! I know, I know...but out of allll the tests I've ever taken, I've never had an evap. This test looks totally positive!! I'd love for someone to look at it but I'm not sure how to post pics...anyone wanna help me out! Thank you!! ;)

Also blue dyes are notorious for evaps so hard to tell. Test again with pink dye test and fmu.

Thanks Ellie Bean! I know they are...that's what's hard. I have a pink dye waiting for me in the morning. I don't know how to upload the pic, otherwise I would...any help??

Thank you, Classic Girl!!! Sooo I figured out where to go and how to do it but my file is too large and then I tried to snap a new pic and it won't upload...grrrr!! I'll keep trying! Ha! Thank you ladies! Going to get bloods drawn today...just want to know either way and be done with it! :)

Go to tinypic and upload then copy the code that has

Well, just to update....I tested this morning and got what I thought was a feint positive on the new curved handle frer...however, went to the dr to have blood drawn and it was negative. I'm honestly ok with it either way, just wierd how positive yesterday's was and the faint one today and nothing....I guess we shall see if I start again! ;) I'm also going to try to upload the pic again! Thanks, ladies!!

Good luck Mama :dust:.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=963613&stc=1&d=1472264434

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=963619&stc=1&d=1472264827

Teying to see if this works? I have more...the pics aren't the best! We all know how hard it can be to get the perfect angle! Hee hee!!:wacko:

Attachments

• 20160825_130140-1.jpg
    20160825_130140-1.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 30
Wow! That definitely looks like a bfp!

That does look bfp! Do you have a pic of the FRER?

I know, right?! I couldn't get a good pic of the frer...I'll try to see what I can do...going to try to wait until Tuesday to retest...I have one left!! Ahhhh!!! Thanks for looking ladies!!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=963623&stc=1&d=1472268726

This is a terrible pic and I feel like it faded as the day went on...took this pic this evening. Who knows! Lol

Attachments

• 20160826_205330-1.jpg
    20160826_205330-1.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 31
I see the line on the FRER!!! Fx those lines get darker! 😊👍🏼👍🏼

Thank you for looking, Lulu!!! We shall see!!! My sister in law is now 23 weeks prego and her first frer looked just like mine, she had bloods done 3 days later and the bloods were negative. Went back 4 days later amd it was positive!! Crazy how our bodies are!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->