Can people stop it NOW!!!!!

People are so bloody nosey! Tell them to knob off!
I'm 2 weeks and 3 days off, we were brought forward a week after the first scan to make edd 8th Jan but my my dates I reckon it'll be late so have started telling people that just to shut them up. If I had a quid for each time everyone said 'oooh it'll be a baby Jesus!' or 'you'll be in the paper for the first baby born in 2010' I'd be very rich rigth now!

i think i'm lucky not had the baby here yet attack lol,

i think its prob because i update my fb status each day with a day count down so people are prob now sick of hearing it..............MY PLAN WORKED lol

i think i'm lucky not had the baby here yet attack lol,

i think its prob because i update my fb status each day with a day count down so people are prob now sick of hearing it..............MY PLAN WORKED lol

Good plan! I might start that!:haha:

See people know i am due new years eve and still ask every fookin day!
x

Tell them that your due date has been changed :winkwink:
Make it 2 weeks later than it is at the moment and that will buy you some time :haha:

Good idea!!!!

People seriously are idiots, and the way they talk to pregnant women is so rude...!! At least I'll know what NOT to do when I have friends/family pregnant from here on out!:blush:

See people know i am due new years eve and still ask every fookin day!
x

i'm due the day before you hun!

people seem convinced i am going to have her xmas eve or xmas day........i just let them think what they want, then when she's not here by then they will be the ones that are disapointed not me lol

Anyone got MrsQ's mobile? I need to text her and ask if she's had bubba yet....

(running for cover in the corner of the room now:haha:)

Seriously though, tell them you havehad bubba, then they'll say "ooh really" then say "no I'm still heavily pregnant and seriously hormonal and if you don't leave me alone I'll be forced to come round to your house and take all your christmas presents to the homeless shelter". :haha:

Seriously though, tell them you havehad bubba, then they'll say "ooh really" then say "no I'm still heavily pregnant and seriously hormonal and if you don't leave me alone I'll be forced to come round to your house and take all your christmas presents to the homeless shelter". :haha:

HAHAHAHAHAHA sorry MrsQ but it made me giggle :haha:

HAHAHAHAHAHA sorry MrsQ but it made me giggle :haha:

:rofl: made me giggle too!
xx

I don't have a great relationship with my mother. I met her for lunch when i was around 23 weeks (and that was postponed cos she'd previously blown me off to go sailing in Wales :huh:) and since then I've heard nothing from her! So I have a different perspective because I'd find it quite nice if she'd txt or call to ask how I was getting on. Last time i saw her she told me she was off to Rio for xmas though so I doubt i'll be getting inundated with calls of concern any time soon. :p xx

I don't have a great relationship with my mother. I met her for lunch when i was around 23 weeks (and that was postponed cos she'd previously blown me off to go sailing in Wales :huh:) and since then I've heard nothing from her! So I have a different perspective because I'd find it quite nice if she'd txt or call to ask how I was getting on. Last time i saw her she told me she was off to Rio for xmas though so I doubt i'll be getting inundated with calls of concern any time soon. :p xx

aw hun hugs.
I am a bit like that with my dad. I dont think he even knows my due date!
x

Aww, im getting asked stuff like that aswel when im only 34 weeks! Must be driving you mental

That would drive me seriously mental. :wacko:

I have had a few people ask that because I am due on Feb 12th that maybe I should try and hang on till the 14th-Valentines day. I feel like saying what a great idea! Seeing as I decide when bubs wants to turn up Valentines sounds great, 10am suit everyone?! :dohh:

I am considering switching my phone off til baby is here - seriously!!!

Today I got "any signs of baby coming early?" ..... erm hold on a sec, I'll just shout to it through my belly button.

I hate "is baby OK?" ..... The one question that no one wants to know the answer to more than I do!

"Any twinges yet?" :wacko: I get a "twinge" everytime baby moves but doesn't mean its about to drop out. ARRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

I actually did flip a little at someone today...but it was FOB so its OK :haha:

Haha... That must be so annoying... I'm lucky not getting texts like that but I am avoiding seeing people... I don't want to talk about my pregnancy with people really (although I don't mind talking to you BnBers!) and I'm so sick of being asked how far along I am! I don't even really wanna talk to OH about it. I feel so protective and a bit selfish over it... a bit like... This is MY pregnancy... butt out! Gee... I never thought I'd feel like this, but any questions can make me feel like someone is intruding! wierd huh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->