can someone have a look please...

tryin4baby

Mum to Mia. Preg with #2
Reaction score
ok, im wondering of anyone can help me, i really dont know whats going on?
heres my opks startting with the 1st positive on the 13th of this month which was positive, then the 14th where the test was again positive, then the negative on the 15th. Then i had another positive on the 20th and 21st (no picture for 21st) and now today another positive? i have done hpt people say they can see a faint line, but i cant on most of them...do you think im pregnant as im having loads of symptoms?

Attachments

• 13th.jpg
    13th.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 14th.jpg
    14th.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 12
  • 15th.jpg
    15th.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 10
  • 20th.jpg
    20th.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 23rd.jpg
    23rd.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 10
hey hun, I suppose it could be possible for you to be pregnant, but the OPKs will not give you a positive any sooner than an HPT would.. If you do not see lines on an HPT, then it is likely that your body geared up to O when you got your first set of positive tests, but failed to do so, so it's gearing up to O again.. I'd DTD, just to be on the safe side..

Do you have pics of your HPTs you can post?

thanks for reply hun.
yes here is the thread to my hpt's https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...-picture-last-page-update-new-pics-again.html

i dont know how i would be O again though because this would be the 3rd time in 10 days and i had the ewcm and o pain i always have when i ovulate after the first positive. My cm is white lotion type now, and i have a lot of symptoms too. Will have to go to drs if it carries on

The first month I bought clear blue opks and dollar store opks for extra testing since I spent like $60 on the clearblue 7 sticks. So anyway even when I got the positive on the clearblue I still had squat on the dollar store one. So a few days b4 af I used opk as hpt and got a really strong positive thought I was preggo. I wasnt and still no idea why i got it but I heard you may get a surge b4 af? GL though

thanks for the reply. did you only do one opk before af?
im not due af for nearly a week so thats why i dont understand. ive done 3 altogether, since i started my dpo. done two at about 5-6 dpo and one at 9dpo. all positive. i dont understand why they are still positive after 5 days of positives :S

Ya I only had the one left and I have no idea how close to af it was. id say within 4 days as i dont think i wouldve tested b4 10dpo and af wouldve been due 14dpo. so I cant explain urs then cause ur obviously not that close. Have u done anymore hpts?

yeah done hpts, few ladies on here have said they can see a line.
done another opk just now and the test line is darker than control line of obv a positive.
thats 4 positives now since i ovulated.

Well i have heard of opks giving a positive b4 hpts so hopefully thats what it is. I cant see there being another reason so BFP is my conclusion until proven otherwise!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->