Can someone help/advise please?

mummy_ellie09

Me, Liam, Josh and William
Reaction score
I'm a bit confused. I had my period finally after 2 months of being off my BCP back on 14th November. I was on for around a week. Since then I haven't been back on again. Is this normal? Is it meant to take so long in between the 2? I took a test on Xmas Eve which was a :bfn: so I'm all messed up and don't know what to think or do :nope:

The BCP can really mess with hormones. You might want to try Vitex to help regulate your cycle. I'd take another pregnancy test before, just for good measure, because you don't want to take Vitex if you are already pregnant!

Thanks Tasha. I had considered taking another test. If that's negative too, I think I'll book myself to see my doctor

I hope you get answers soon! It's so frustrating when you want to ttc and your cycle is out of whack! Xxx

Well AF showed her face today so at least I now know what's going on with myself. Looks like I'm all over the place for now. Hopefully settle soon

Yay for AF!! I think the only time we're excited for AF is when we don't know where our cycle is at!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->