Can someone help me please ...

hayley x

1AngelSon,1EarthDaughter
Reaction score
Ok so I dont have a clue about trying for a baby. I know I had little Alex but he was such a lovely surprise.

How do you know when the best time is to :sex: to get a BFP
Before having Alex my cycle was 31 days but what is day one etc im sooo thick. And also can someone help me along the way with all the shortened names for things I mean such as OH - Other Half etc hope this makes sense.

Thank you xxx

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

Theres a link to the abreviation page hun, most of them are on there.

As for when to :sex: you usualy ovulate 14 days before you start your preiod. Most people to :sex: every other day just inase you ovulate early or late.

Hope this has helped hun.

Hey hun, take a look here too https://www.tommys.org/Page.aspx?pid=303

Mainly though, I'd just go with the flow and enjoy the :sex: and hopefully, you will get your :bfp: soon enough xx

Also have a look in TTC they have some really useful posts hun

When are you thinking of ttc'ing hun? xx

Hey hun, the girls have given you all the info you need so I won't add to that, just want to say I wish you all the luck in the world for when you TTC again.

If anyone deserves it, you do :hugs:

xxx

When are you thinking of ttc'ing hun? xx

Not until September at the earliest thats if we're ready cuz from September onwards the dates wont over lap with Alex if that makes sense. Ive not had a period since having Alex, he would have been 6 weeks old. Do they go back to normal or can your cycle change? I have no clue lol!! xxx

First off, I cannot put into words how deeply sorry I am for your loss.

I'm afraid I have no knowledge of when you ought to get your next period, but I can say that tracking your cycle with a free account at www.fertilityfriend.com can help you get to know your body and when to expect your period, once it settles into a routine again that is. I concur that having a peek at the threads in TTC might help answer some of your questions, but I can say that Cycle Day 1 is the first day of full menstrual flow.

Hi the other ladies have pretty much covered your questions i just wanted how sorry i am for your loss and to wish you lots of luck when you start ttc x

well...AF came today!! weird how I replied last night to say i hadnt had one lol!! so now Im CD1?? This stuff sounds kinda exciting...will take years to understand it all though!! xxx

hi sweetie good luck to you, when your ready come and join us on ttc forum we'll give you all the help and support you need xx

Are you using fertility friend or mymonthly cycles?
I use my monthly cycles and all you have to do it input when you have af. The longer you use it it gives you an acurate (sp?) idea of how long your cycles are and when you are going to ovulate. If you want to add more details you can also add cm/cp temp ect. I use this one because if OH saw fertility friend in the bed bar hed freak.

i too wanted to wish you so much luck sweetie :hugs: yes if you came on today this would be cd1 xxx

Are you using fertility friend or mymonthly cycles?
I use my monthly cycles and all you have to do it input when you have af. The longer you use it it gives you an acurate (sp?) idea of how long your cycles are and when you are going to ovulate. If you want to add more details you can also add cm/cp temp ect. I use this one because if OH saw fertility friend in the bed bar hed freak.

Defo second that! I use my monthly cycles too - it's a really great way of tracking your periods and trying to establish some sort of pattern - if I didn't do this I'd never know what day I was on or when roughly I was due my period!! Also helpful for when you get your :bfp: as you will just be able to log on and check your last dates to predict your due date xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->