Can someone help me with this?

sunnydis

Reaction score
Hi! My name is Cheryl. Short story --- I got married July 1, got pregnant on my honeymoon (I am 38 years old so it was a shock), but sadly, we miscarried at 5 weeks. We only knew for like 5 days before we found out the pregnancy was not viable.

OK... which brings me to today. This is my third day of doing the Clearblue Digital OPK. It is only CD #9 today ---- and I just got a smiley face.

Isn't it too early in my cycle to O??? My cycles have been averaging 31 days.

Are these tests always right? It's so new to me.

It may be because of the m/c that things are "off" this month....

But I got the Does that mean we should bd tonight and tomorrow and the next day?

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!

hey hun, ive never used the digital ones before so im not sure how reliable they are!! but it could be that you ovulated early, i know alot of women have messed up cycles after mc and it could take a couple of months to get back to normal!

to be honest i think your better off having sex every day or every second say anyways when ttc at least then you have a pretty good chance as well as using opks!

so sorry for your loss and good luck TTC :) xxx

I would use the regular opk's and then you can compare day to day... when it is brightly dark line and control line is lighter then you are at the day.

you are a newly wed!!!... BD anyway every other day and you will catch that egg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->