can someone help quick please?

mrscookie

Mama and expecting
Reaction score
I have lost my cheque book, I had it 2 weeks ago when I filled out one for the avon lady lol! And since then I can't find it, and am worried it has fallen into the wrong hands.
What do I do? It may well be in my house, but it may well not be too! I really do not know. How can I stop the cheques from working? If I call my bank, can they do anything? (I hate calling them because it takes 20 mins to get through, then after they try and force me into having a credit card or loan)
help!

I'd cancel to be on the safe side chick otherwise you'll worry yourself sick- the number you ring for lost and stolen things won't go through all the crap of sales first so should be quicker.

Good luck - you know you'll bloody find it the minute you put the phone down doncha?! :hugs:

I know knowing my luck! LOL!
I need to to pay for my CRB check for my new job grrr!!
thanks for your reply pip
xx

I called up, took 10 mins and asked to cancel, the guy said 'ok... would you like protection against blah blah blah' I said ''NOOOO I just want what I asked for please''
then a flippin wasp came in the lounge and I ran out, half way up the stairs, and I lost signal and the call ended!
Sooo peed off, I dont even know if it got cancelled? I will have to call back lol
stupid wasp
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"