can someone help quick please?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by mrscookie, Aug 22, 2009.

1. mrscookie

mrscookie Mama and expecting

I have lost my cheque book, I had it 2 weeks ago when I filled out one for the avon lady lol! And since then I can't find it, and am worried it has fallen into the wrong hands.
    What do I do? It may well be in my house, but it may well not be too! I really do not know. How can I stop the cheques from working? If I call my bank, can they do anything? (I hate calling them because it takes 20 mins to get through, then after they try and force me into having a credit card or loan)
    help!

2. pip holder

pip holder Well-Known Member

I'd cancel to be on the safe side chick otherwise you'll worry yourself sick- the number you ring for lost and stolen things won't go through all the crap of sales first so should be quicker.

Good luck - you know you'll bloody find it the minute you put the phone down doncha?! :hugs:

3. mrscookie

I know knowing my luck! LOL!
    I need to to pay for my CRB check for my new job grrr!!
    thanks for your reply pip
    xx

4. Jkelmum

Jkelmum Well-Known Member

def cancel it x

5. amazed

amazed Mummy of 4 <3

I would cancel it.

6. mrscookie

I called up, took 10 mins and asked to cancel, the guy said 'ok... would you like protection against blah blah blah' I said ''NOOOO I just want what I asked for please''
    then a flippin wasp came in the lounge and I ran out, half way up the stairs, and I lost signal and the call ended!
    Sooo peed off, I dont even know if it got cancelled? I will have to call back lol
    stupid wasp
    x