Can someone look at my chart please, ov question?

croydongirl

Reaction score
Ladies,
I had an early m/c in December and had some weirdness happen with hcg levels taking going up and down before they finally dropped to a negative result. I usually ov between day 15-17, and it looked as though the hcg had delayed that a little bit. Our doctor wanted us not to try and get pregnant until we had a negative result (I had 3 other early m/c last year but my cycle bounced right back, and two of our pregnancies were back to back, so this was an abnormal disturbance in the cycle).

We had been using protection when we dtd, because last month the doc started me on progesterone at a few days after ovulation and we decided because the was only a small chance of us getting pregnant this month we woldn't try and save our selves the hassle of being on the progesterone tablets, they are messy! (I am wondering if that is what affected our hcg levels this past month, it was the first time we had used them)

Anyway (I hope you're still with me!) We had sex last night and didn't use protection because even though FF hadn't recorded ovulation I have had a temp rise. I assumed it didn't record the ovulation because of the temp gaps in the days before? Anyone had that?

So my heart dropped to my stomach when this mornign i wiped andhad a big glob of ewcm. I know sometimes sperm from the night before can got confused with ewcm, but this was not the case. My positive opk on day 15, but I also had a faint positive on an hpt that day - that was when the hcgwas being weird in my system. I took an opk today which was negative, but I am still worried that I may not have ovulated and the temp rise was not enough to record as a ovulation because it wasn't an ovulation and now we might have bd'd when it was unsafe!

Of course we would be happy to get pregnant but I would prefer to get AF in a week or so and then start afresh when we knew more what was going on.

I feel like that's confusing, I hope you can take a look at me chart and give me your opinion.

Thanks x

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2eb544

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"