Can someone look at my chart please?

ttcbaby117

2016 forever baby crusade
Reaction score
Hi, This is the best looking chart I have ever had.....I am on my 2nd cycle of clomid....last month my lp was 16 days. This morning I got a BFN....my question.....do you think I implanted on 10dpo....am I out of the game? What are the chances of me still gettting a BFP....any help would be appreciated....I guess at this point I am grabbing at straws but I just dont know what to do.

Oh and my symptoms:

horribly sore boobs and nips...more than usual.
nausea off and on.
pulling and stretching around my area of my love handles.
achy legs
though I must say today I started feeling af cramps.

not sure what your previous temps/cycles were like but that sure looks like a beautiful chart to me. I would have guessed that you might have implanted on 6dpo. How long are your cycles normally?

well I usually get a small temp rise on 6 dpo but it usually stays around 97.9 maybe a random high temp of 98.17 but it has never stayed high like this so consistently. The bfn was just so depressing. I just dont understand why I wouldnt have gotten a bfp from this chart. thanks for looking!

also if by chance I would have implanted on 6 dpo wouldnt you think I would have a bfp by now?

are you due to start your period? or are you already late?

yeah I agree that if indeed you implanted on 6dpo I would think that at 14dpo you would get a bfp however some women don't. if it were me, i'd be thinking that I was pregnant, especially since you haven't had a drop in temps indicating that af is coming.

yeah that is kinda how I am feeling....geez I shold be pg...my period is due on wednesday or thursday....

Hi Tccbaby117,

The implantation time and how long it takes for enough hcg to build up in your system can vary dramatically, so you still have every chance! You chart looks fab so keep your chin up sweetie.

Take a look at this thread...

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/147555-some-statistics-do-eggs-implant.html

Thanks wifey....I hope I did implant late and that i get a BFP soon...if not these symptoms mean something is wrong with me....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->