Can someone look at my chart??

kaitie04

Reaction score
Hey ladies,
This is my first month chartig and to me, my chart looks crazy! I usually O on cd 16-17 but this month have been taking evening primrose oil and have noticed O pains last night and tonight. I normally only get them one day. Any help or input is much appreciated!

This is my first time charting as well, however I've been TTC for over a year now and from what I have been reading they say to keep on charting for the whole month even with the other signs that you O'd to me it looks as though you O'd today. So I hope you and DH have been BDing. ;)

:hi: I would say that dip on cd 14 might be ovulation, but I would continue to bd, monitor cm, and temp to confirm. It seems as though cd 15's temp would be higher than the prior temps to confirm a rise, but it may be a slow rise temp before the higher temps start. FF will not give you crosshairs to confirm ovulation until three high temps after ovulation day so it's important to keep trying and to keep taking your temp just to confirm. Side note: I'd say the temps look pretty normal and that they don't fluctuate too much, not crazy at all. Good luck! :flower:

WSS^^ id say you may have ovulated however the temps only seem crazy as they are in a short space, once your chart is full and the page widens they wont look so drastic,

in total your temps only vary .6 of a degree !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->