Can someone please define NTNP for me, in regards to...

Lara310809

Mum of 3 girls
Reaction score
The withdrawal (pull-out) method? OH and I have been using the withdrawal method for years, but is that NTNP or is it WTT? Technically it's not BC, because you can still get PG, so... :shrug:

I float around all of B&B so it's not a question of where I think I belong, but am I NTNP without realising it? Sorry, bit dense :blush:

Withdrawal is a method of contraception, not necessarily the best form, but not that much worse than condoms...(see link: https://www.youngwomenshealth.org/summarychart.html ) Withdrawal is still preventing pregnancy.
It's a pretty old method of contraception too, and is mentioned in the bible.

Thanks, we've been using the WM for years, so I'm happy enough with it. I think I belong in WTT after all :winkwink:

hmmm i class withdrawal as NTNP as well your not trying and you aint preventing! by the time a guy has 'withdrew' billions of sperms could be inside you without him even ejaculating!

it is only usually used as proper contraception with the family planning method i.e. knowing when your not fertile etc

I found out a year ago that my friend had been using this method since she was 16 - 11 years ago and never once got pregnant, in 2007 (which at the time was 8 years ago)when they wanted a baby they tried and got pregnant the first month i couldnt believe it - how can you be that careful with the pull out method?? but it happened.... they carried on after their first baby with the same method and 12 months later when they wanted another BAM the samething pregnant within 2 months - i wish i'd tried this lol

i asked her DH how he trusted that and he said ''i'm just good at it'' wow lol

That's what happened with us. We were using the WM for about 6 years, then on our wedding day we stopped and had normal :sex: The first month I didn't pay much attention to ovulation etc, so we missed it, but the second month I found out when I ovulated, we BDd and I got pregnant straight away :shrug:

I would say you belong in the NTNP section because WM isnt a form of contraception

I would say you belong in ntnp hun...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->