Can someone please help me Re Hollyoaks?

flubdub

Reaction score
What have Warren and Mandy got against Tony? What on earth did Tony do?
And why did Warren go to Theresa and ask who she has told? Told what? What did she see?

I either cant remember, or I missed a few episodes, but me sand OH dont know why hes come back to get revenge! :dohh:
Cheers! :mrgreen:

i dont know i was just wondering the same :shrug:

Also - where the hell has Jake gone? Why isnt he back now steph is dead?

I reckon Warren could have something to do with Calvin being shot! Just a thought!

Mandy is mad that Tony abandoned her in Thailand or something. Lol I love Hollyoaks and its pure ridiculousness.

And why did Warren go to Theresa and ask who she has told? Told what? What did she see?

I think this is yet to be known, I think its all part of the plan to make some sense of Warrens return

ive been wondering what Tony did to Warren!! and how did Mandy and Warren end up together?!

and i wanna know whats happened with warren and theresa!!

Jody she saved amy and the kids froma fire and decided to perish in the fire rather than wait for cancer to take her :(

i think they are doing an ep to explain the Warren thing

and the Welsh guy left becausehe got a job at NASA for discovering a planet? I JUST CAN'T EVEN

Jody she saved amy and the kids froma fire and decided to perish in the fire rather than wait for cancer to take her :(

Thanks. I haven't watched it for a very long time but no knowing that would have annoyed me.

and the Welsh guy left becausehe got a job at NASA for discovering a planet? I JUST CAN'T EVEN

:dohh::dohh::dohh: its boggled with my head, so so so so so stupid :rofl:

almost as stupid as when they decided to get rid of a load of characters in one go, with kris and that geordie guy going to London...with JAKE?!

Did Jake go with Kris and zac?

no he definitely went with them...Steph used her cancer to guilt trip them! Oh how I face-palmed.

:dohh::dohh::dohh: its boggled with my head, so so so so so stupid :rofl:

almost as stupid as when they decided to get rid of a load of characters in one go, with kris and that geordie guy going to London...with JAKE?!

Oh my, are you girls being serious? I stop watching for a couple of months and it all goes pants...

Okay how did Warren not die when that piece of the roof which was on fire landed on him?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->