Can someone please help me Re Hollyoaks?

It's all more stressful than RL :haha:
Maybe Theresa saw what Warren did to Louise :shrug:

^^Yup :D

Louise is open to come back, he wouldn't have killed her he loved her too much!

He did......but not as much as he loves me, so ner! :laugh2:

And no to Claire, she was awful, I couldnt stand her - really creepy.

I thought warren confessed to killing louise .. To calvin I think .. And thats when warren found out she was pregnant .. Im sure it was something like that.

I'm sure Warren confessed to killing Lousie to someone too, just can't remember who!

Although he found out she was pregnant because Carmel told him by accident, was definetly just after he'd killed her not when he confessed.

He thought he had killed her though - but her body disapeared.

Do you all watch the First Look on E4?

Well here we go again guys!! Its on!! :thumbup:

Warren confessed to Calvin.. but this is HO.. anything goes, he may have been lying!
I love him though, so so so sexy!

What the Feck is Malachy dying of??? He only got knocked over by the blast didnt he?

Yeah we did. I dont understand why malachy is dying. And SO wish Brendan would bugger off! Hes horrible and so creepy. I have actually had a few nightmares about him!!! :wacko:

Malachy dies this week doesnt he :(

Apparently I heard that the couple who are having IVF (the scouse couple) Well apparently the fella has had the snip!

Dom is leaving so it could have been him that started the fire

Oh I hope the last one isn't true:( can see it being him though

I'm a bit confused as to what's wrong with Mal and why he is dying. I guess the blast and the fall could have damaged his internal organs in some way - would him being HIV make it harder for him to recover? I'm not sure of how it really works.

I'm a bit confused as to what's wrong with Mal and why he is dying. I guess the blast and the fall could have damaged his internal organs in some way - would him being HIV make it harder for him to recover? I'm not sure of how it really works.

shhhhhhhhhhhh don't question it just smile and watch the pretty people :)

He is dying yes and the actor's left HO so I guess he does die.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->