Can someone please help me Re Hollyoaks?

I watch it on and off but now warren is back I set it to record daily on my sky+ lol

^^ I know, I lurve Warren (lucky Kym Marsh having his baby!! :growlmad: :haha: )

What the hell with Elliott Last night? And he left his hat!!!!!

Well Im glad me and OH arnt the only ones to be confused. We didnt watch it for a few weeks after all those new students came in, because we didnt know who anyone was! So thought maybe we had missed something, but no....its just confusing.
And poor Theresa! Shes so lovely.
It is a bit ridiculous at times. Are we meant to believe that Mandy wanted to burn Tony's business and house down because he left her in another country (I cant even remember that happening!)
And the alien dude??!! :rofl:
And why the hell isnt Jake back now his sister is dead?!?!
Argh! Im getting stressed thinking about it! :dohh: :haha:

I stopped watching it when they changed all the characters! It's like a different programme now!!

I do always wonder what happened to warrens girlfriend, forgotten her name, the one who tried to kill him on their wedding. They tried to make us think he killed her but the never
found a body!

I have watched it for years and i can not work out what Tony did! I am not aware of missing any episodes either as they are repeated so many times lol.

Warren had a huge mirror fall on his face in the fire but didn't die. Hmmm... They got him back for the ratings.

Tony had a baby with Mandy who died and she blames him, thats her problem but still, nope i don't get the Warren/Tony thing...

Edit- Just been looking it up, Warren is pissed of that Mandy and Tony left together as really he fell in love with Mandy during their affair they had while he was with Louise. I don't think they made that clear enough!

We aren't supposed to know what Warren was talking about to Theresa, i think it will be an upcoming plot. I agree it got really crap but is picking up again now.

mandy is supposedly angry with tony for leaving her in a foreign country alone with no money or anythin after waking up to find him gone when she'd told him she might never be able to have his child.. he'd left her some money but she didnt see it. and somehow i guess were yet to find out she found warren and theyve plotted against him together.. and i cant wait for the upcoming storyline to see how they get around warrens death.. :D ive noticed he is now in the opening credits so guess he's a permanent fixture :D

I have watched it for years and i can not work out what Tony did! I am not aware of missing any episodes either as they are repeated so many times lol.

Warren had a huge mirror fall on his face in the fire but didn't die. Hmmm... They got him back for the ratings.

Tony had a baby with Mandy who died and she blames him, thats her problem but still, nope i don't get the Warren/Tony thing...

Edit- Just been looking it up, Warren is pissed of that Mandy and Tony left together as really he fell in love with Mandy during their affair they had while he was with Louise. I don't think they made that clear enough!

We aren't supposed to know what Warren was talking about to Theresa, i think it will be an upcoming plot. I agree it got really crap but is picking up again now.

Thanks for that! They definatrly havnt made a few things clear enough. I asked my auntie today (she watches it) and she doesnt get it either. But she did say that Theresa apparently saw what happened that night in the club when Warren died, but Im not sure?

ive noticed he is now in the opening credits so guess he's a permanent fixture :D

:wohoo: :wohoo:
Although, I dont know when he became such a heartless killer, and burning the flat (If it was him) with the two kids in? He was a thug before, but not as cold as they are making now.

hmm i dunno, i dont think it was him lol xx i refuse to believe it was him :lol: xx

I think it was Dom too, the underdog hehe however might he frame Warren?? Maybe Warren frame Dom? I don't think it was Brendan, he's too new although i may be wrong.

But she did say that Theresa apparently saw what happened that night in the club when Warren died, but Im not sure?

Thinking back, i think she did walk in on Warren and Calvin having a do in the loft.

ive been racking my brains tryin to think back to what happened when the fire started. i forget what happened to everybody. i remember seein the mirror fall but we never actually saw it land on warren did we?? and what exactly happened to caire?? xx

ive been racking my brains tryin to think back to what happened when the fire started. i forget what happened to everybody. i remember seein the mirror fall but we never actually saw it land on warren did we?? and what exactly happened to caire?? xx

Claire escaped. At the end of the episode, it showed her at an airport, so she might come back? (Christ I hope not)
Or, was that the time before?? I think maybe she DID come back after the airport thing, and then she died in the lake when she tried to kill Max after he had that heartattack thing? And OB went to save him?

ohh Im glad everyones as confused as me, I thought I was just being really slow on the uptake :dohh:

Claire escaped. At the end of the episode, it showed her at an airport, so she might come back? (Christ I hope not)
Or, was that the time before?? I think maybe she DID come back after the airport thing, and then she died in the lake when she tried to kill Max after he had that heartattack thing? And OB went to save him?

the first bit was after the time we thought she'd drowned?? i think. the last we saw of her was around the time she was in the loft fire. which was after the whole max OB thing.. i just cant remember if she died in the loft fire or not :S or could that be who is textin warren?? and he thinks is theresa?? oo i need to kno this storyline :rofl: might have a google lol x

could that be who is textin warren??

OMG yeah!!!! I hope not, I cant stand her! It wont be Louise I dont think (even though we dont know if shes dead or not), because shes in a different program now! :mrgreen:
God, we didnt know if warren died, or if claire and louise are dead. Its all very "hangy in the air!"
Sorry, I just had too :mrgreen:

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 59
^^Yup :D

Louise is open to come back, he wouldn't have killed her he loved her too much!

Claire did come back for a little while. I thought she was a great character i hope they bring her back again.

Louise is in Lip Service at the minute, so don't think she'll be back in Hollyoaks for a while! I must say though, I thought Warren was dead, wtf is wrong with Mandy, HOW ON EARTH have Warren and Teresa got a secret and what has Tony done?? I just don't know what is happening and it's doing my head in :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->