Can Someone Tweak?

TTC2019

Reaction score
I keep driving myself crazy thinking I see something... AF due in 5 days according to Ovia. I will attach yesterday’s test and this morning’s.

If someone could tweak and tell me if you see anything that would be amazing.

Thank you!

B6E273A9-F0A7-4BD7-AC44-8BF97C097046.jpeg D8B47CB5-EFE9-42B0-AB1A-E47AEA3F2752.jpeg

These are known for their indents! Saying that I do see something faint not sure if there’s colour there... here’s inverted pic ... must warn you tweaking pulls up evaps and indents :)

E89913FA-8806-4FD7-9535-08327EF99576.png

I see something I don't know how to invert but something is catching my eye gl mama

These are known for their indents! Saying that I do see something faint not sure if there’s colour there... here’s inverted pic ... must warn you tweaking pulls up evaps and indents :)

View attachment 1057101

That sucks that they pull up indents/Evaps too. But these were both taken at the 3 minute mark on both days so surely wouldn’t be an evap right?

As for indents I didn’t know frer were known for that. :( I’m going to hope that it’s still early and wait a few more days before testing again.

Thanks for your reply and tweak. :)

Something is catching my eye on that veey first picture good luck

Yes they do unfortunately I hate them tbh... they’re not like they used to be infact I don’t think any test is xx

Thank you for all of the replies. That was the last frer in my stash, so I’m going to keep myself from the store for at least 3 more days. I can do that, right? :)

Thank you for all of the replies. That was the last frer in my stash, so I’m going to keep myself from the store for at least 3 more days. I can do that, right? :)
You’re a stronger person than me :haha:

That sucks that they pull up indents/Evaps too. But these were both taken at the 3 minute mark on both days so surely wouldn’t be an evap right?

As for indents I didn’t know frer were known for that. :( I’m going to hope that it’s still early and wait a few more days before testing again.

Thanks for your reply and tweak. :)
First response
sstarted putting an indent that makes the line look grey where the antibody strip is, especially when the test is oversaturated (even slightly). Evaps are only lines that show up on a dry test . Don't trust an faint frer line unless it's clearly pink. Also, you can tweak practically anything into existence. If it's a rear line it will darken quickly

Thanks all. I know tweaking isn’t healthy and what not, but I could’ve sworn I saw something faint. I’m fairly certain I’m 8DPO, so I’m going to hold out hope I just tested early enough to detect. :)

Everything crossed for u.....avoid tweaking it just tells nasty lies and gives false hope. Looking forward to following ur tests xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->