Can this be

nabbz90

Reaction score
So today my period is due and I took a pregnancy test but there was nothing at all. So my SIL brought me one of her ovulation test because she says thats how she found out she was pregnant before a pregnancy test even showed up positive.
Anyways what do yall think? I have never used an ovulation test before this.

Attachments

• 1380898694776.jpg
    1380898694776.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 16
Were you tracking ovulation this cycle? That opk is positive or very close to positive. If you haven't had ov confirmed, I would say you're going to.

Buy then I did have positive opks when pregnant but had already had bfp on hpt.

In all honesty it could go either way! If you miss af, go to the doctors for bloods x

Thanks Flibberty for the feedback
I was paying attention to my CM and I had been recording my AF for the past 6 months, I also noticed lots of twinges and back aches around O time. So I am pretty sure I did O!
My "symptoms" today which have been the past few days are full bbs, and crazy dreams!

I've been having crazy dreams lately too.. usually my dreams are kinda fuzzy, like if I hadn't put my specs on. And usually are in colour but really dull colours iykwim?

Well the last few days I've had really clear vivid dreams and last night there was so many bright colours in my dream I woke up and thought it was real.

Also forgot to add, some ladies do get a surge of LH just before af comes which could make opk positive.

Like I said earlier, it really could go either way!

That is what is really making me think I just might be preggo! With my first it was the same way way, lots of dreams, and as the pregnancy got further along they were getting scary.

Hope this is good news for us! How many dpo are u?

According to FF I'm noe 9dpo. Thinking about breaking out a FRER in the morning lol

i dont think you can entirely base it on a positive opk.... i did get positive opks but only after i had already gotten a bfp with my DS1. good luck!!! it could be a good sign, but id trust an hpt more

Women get a secondary LH surge before their periods. A opk will pick up a pregnancy, but not until after a hpt does. Women who are ttc will think the opk detected it first, but it was actually detecting that secondary surge.

It's normal for an opk to be positive just before AF, that's why opk packets say to stop testing once you've oved, and while sometimes an opk can detect pregnancy, it's not til much later after a hpt has picked it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->