can u just come off the pill?

loumog

Reaction score
hi im new to this and my oh and myself have desisded to try for a baby but im still on the pill (microgynon 30) does anyone know whether you have to wait till the end of your current pack to come off or can u come off it at anytime drring the cycle?

thanks

Louise
x

Hi!
I was on the same pill as you, and I just went to the end of my packet and then began trying. I was lucky and fell instantly, didn't get to see AF at all!

I was on yasmin, missed taking it on the first day of my new packet and fell pregnant. I'd wait till the end of the packet and then come off personally.

thanks for the info i will wait till the end of the packet.

x

I just finished my packet and hope i get a nice 28 day cycle like last time i stopped!

x

I don't think it is overly important to wait to the end of the packet but for the sake of a possible nice cycle i'd do so personally xx

Id just stop taking it personally, sooner you're off the sooner your body can get back to normal, the af you get on the pill is chemical so doesnt matter if you stop at day 5 or see it to the end.
Also some women are extra fertile right after they come of the pill:thumbup:

Id just stop taking it personally, sooner you're off the sooner your body can get back to normal, the af you get on the pill is chemical so doesnt matter if you stop at day 5 or see it to the end.
Also some women are extra fertile right after they come of the pill:thumbup:

I agree

I stopped on day 10 of a packet, had a breakthrough period 6 days later (would have been 3 days if taken whole pack) and ovulated & conceived 13 days later!

Hey there, I am just debating this issue with myself!! I have about 4 days left on my packet and really am not sure whether to carry on with my next just to finish them off. I believe you can just dtop them mid pill, and it wont do any harm. They do say that supposedly if you stop in the middle of the pack you can in theory become more fertile for a time, but I dont know how reliable this is. It is really up to you, I am becoming really impatient about stopping the pill, the only reason I am holding off is to give my antidepressants more time to work. Good luck, and we could be starting this journey together!!

I've just finished my last packet to the end last week, waiting for AF .....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->