can u see it?

tlc92

Reaction score
I'm 11dpo I have no symptoms other than nausea and pink/brown spotting took a test using fmu cause I have to have an MRI on knee and maybe surgery I expect the test to be negative but I think I see a faint pink line. What do y'all think? The original and inverted photo is at the link below :)

https://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll187/tlcttct/temporary_zpstbixrien.jpg~original

Ah I see it now n that is definitely a second line. Big congrats to you's :happydance:

Thanks I kinda gave up on ttc this past cycle been so busy with doctors appointments for my knee guess I just had to stop going crazy and leave it in the Lords hands lol so happy I'm going to get another test later in the week and test again

I've told my sister and my parents about my BFP was going to wait till Sunday (fathers day) to tell my husband but I'm not sure I know he's going to be mad at me for not telling him first. Do y'all think should tell him now or Sunday? Either way he's not going to be happy that I told my sister and parents first lol

I would tell him on sunday because that way u can say u didn't tell him before anyone else only because u wanted it to be a nice surprise for fathers day but u couldn't keep it to yourself n that's why u told your parents n sister :)

That's a good idea but I went ahead and told him tonight cause my plans for Sunday fell through I sent him a picture of the test and told him happy fathers day he was a little upset I didn't tell him first but very happy about the BFP:)

I did another test yesterday morning it faint positive too!!!
I'm going to do another test tomorrow morning or Monday.

Yesterday's test
https://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll187/tlcttct/temporary_zpstbixrien.jpg~original

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->