Can u try for a vbac after 2 c sec?

MrsQ

Mummy to Mikey and bump
Reaction score
Obv not thinking now but it determines f I choose to have more babies as don't want anymore c secs. Xx

my doc never let me have a vbac after 2c/s . but i think thats bc i was high risk being 38yo and my last c/s was 16 years ago. but i have read ladies having a vbac after a few c/s . :flower:

I think a lot of it would depend on why you have had 2 sections, for example if you have had 2 breech babies and then next one is correct way up then I think they would be more supportive than if the same problem had come up twice in labour x

It's totally up to you if you decide to go for a vba2c.:thumbup: I have had 2 cs and am planning my home water birth at the moment. My midwife is fully supportive and I have done my research so I am fully informed.:thumbup: if its what YOU want then you can go for it 100%.:flower:

at my hospital here they do not allow it. I had labored with my first but ended in section. My second was a failed vbac so also ended in section. My third I had no choice and was a scheduled section. This pregnancy is also a scheduled section (which my ob didn't recommend more than 3 sections, she said she personally would hav stopped at 2, just because the risks increase).

at my hospital here they do not allow it. I had labored with my first but ended in section. My second was a failed vbac so also ended in section. My third I had no choice and was a scheduled section. This pregnancy is also a scheduled section (which my ob didn't recommend more than 3 sections, she said she personally would hav stopped at 2, just because the risks increase).
That's interesting! My dr had no qualms about me having a 4th baby (and 4th c-section). Her only requirement was always that I leave my body enough time to heal between pregnancies. My friend is at the same dr and also had 3 c-sections, and then fell pregnant 3 months afterwards, LOL. So her nr 3 and 4 c-sections were a year apart. The dr didn't even make a big deal out of that and my friend had no complications.

Though, my dr also refuses to do a VBA2C.

YES YES YES...if you are in the UK you cannot be told NO!

The risk of UR going from VBAC to VBA2C is still tiny!

There is info in the VBAC support thread in my siggy.

My first c sec was cos I was induced and hour after the pessery my ons heart rate dipped and didn't come back up higher than 80 so had emergencync sec, with my second c sec it was cos placenta stopped working and I wasn't favourable for induction so had elective c sec in the end rather than emergency, x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->