Can you become pregnant with a girl.....

Pearls18

Reaction score
If you have sex doggy style...sorry random question haha!!!!!!!!!

I keep hearing that shallow positions are better for girls, I know it's all 50/50 but just wanted to hear of ppl getting pregnant with girls this way lol...

I had been trying some things the month before I conceived. Which included positioning and no O'ing.

In the end I had decided I wasn't ovulating and went about sex as normal. Still conceived a girl after having two boys lol.

Just realised that that's the position this LO was conceived in (bent over a toilet- oh the shame!) so if LO turns out to be a girl I'll update here :)

Just realised that that's the position this LO was conceived in (bent over a toilet- oh the shame!) so if LO turns out to be a girl I'll update here :)

:rofl: at toilet! Hope you get you :pink: bundle!

:blush: Definitely not one to tell the kid! We were staying in a b&b, DS was in our room, as were about 20 bibles (I exaggerate but only just :haha:) and a picture of Jesus on the cross... if the bathroom hadn't been available LO wouldn't have been conceived as there was no way I could dtd in that room!

This made me smile so much! We didn't have a toilet to hand but most of the time we were 'doggy' and lo is most def a girlie! We weren't expecting to concieve (consultant said no way naturally, but here she is !).

:blush: Definitely not one to tell the kid! We were staying in a b&b, DS was in our room, as were about 20 bibles (I exaggerate but only just :haha:) and a picture of Jesus on the cross... if the bathroom hadn't been available LO wouldn't have been conceived as there was no way I could dtd in that room!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: no definitely a story to keep away from LO!

:rofl: you girls are cracking me up!! Just to add info for OP, DD#2 was conceived in that position......in the bathtub. :haha: You DO have to get creative with other lo's around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->