Can you beleive

Stef

Mummy to Olivia & PG #2
Reaction score
3 weeks today we are jet setting off for our first family holiday!!!! :plane:

I cant wait. I want every thing to be just perfect. I still feel so over whelmed that she is here. I try and make every day special with my little girl but I think this might put the icing on the cake this year.

Im so excited. Me OH and DD taking a break from the every day norm and enjoying ourselves. I feel so excited.:icecream:

I think were all set... or there abouts! Hehe!!!!
:wohoo:

How lovely and exiting, 3 wks will be here in no time.

We are thinkin off goin away in may/june but im not sure what to do about sterilising bottles, what will u do?

x

Sophie I bought a Tommee Tippee microwave/coldwater steriliser when they were on offer... I think I paid something like £10 (they are often on offer in Morrisons & asda often have the avent one on offer) So we will just be taking that with us & using sterilising fluid. It sterilises the bottles in I think its 30 mins or something like that... not really had a proper read through the instructions yet. Its not that big & quite compact so will definately fit in the suitcase as it would be too much hassle to take the steam steriliser.

I know the hotel we are going to is family only & they have various mothercare products available to hire but obviously on what sort of demand I dont know so we would rather take this than be sorry.

We are going to Majorca! Didnt want to go somewhere with a very long flight so we thought Majorca would be ideal. 2.5 hours flight &30-40 min coach transfer.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->