Can you get a positive test at 10DPO?

Wannabeam

Reaction score
Hey

So I back on here 7 years later. I used Honey and Cinnamon years ago with some other ladies and I believe the thread may still be active as well as the Honey and Cinnamon bumps thread.

That aside I am ttc#3 with new partner. Who knew 7 years later I'd be divorced, had a brain tumour found then removed and yet blessed enough to try again for more babies. Feeling very grateful.

My question is (I am, very out of touch with all this now lol), how soon can you get a positive on one of those tests that you dip in a cup and hold there for 10 seconds, the lab style ones that are super cheap in bundles on amazon?My test shows it detects 10mIU. I swore I ovulated over 14 days ago but we didn't actually start trying contraception free until last Monday. So I guessed we were out this month and just though next cycle we would try instead. I have tested as expected AF today. But if I somehow ovulated late when we dtd then that would mean I am 10DPO. Took a test and nothing, came back later and there's a line. Guessed evap line but on all my other tests there's no evap lines. Not getting my hopes up as would be nothing short of a miracle lol. Any else get evaps often?

Yes 10dpo is certainly possible, some ladies even get 9dpo positives and earlier. Can we see the test?

This pregnancy, I had a vvvvfl at 7dpo and a no doubt BFP at 8dpo, so absolutely!

Turns out it was an evap! Wishful thinking lol. But at least I have confirmation that I did ovulate when I thought I had. Plus I know now that it's possible to test early and get a line so thanks girls

Hi hon some womon do get BFPs as early as 10dpo. Some even 9dpo.
U still have time yet tho because some womon wont get a BFP untill 12 dpo.
Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->