Can you get pregnant 2-3 after AF?

Samlou89

Reaction score
Odd question I know, was a thought and a conversation I had at work with some of my girls everyone seemed 50/50 on the subject, I have just had my real AF I believe after coming off the BC beginning of Feb its lasted a full 7 days, me and partner are trying TTC :hugs: . It ended on the 17th and we had sex last night. I know some people ovulate differently to others? ... Also decided to feel my cervix for the first time ever and it is rather high up and squishy is this normal? :shrug:

Thanks girls :flower:

hello!! it all depends on when you ovulate. i know someone that wasnt getting pregnant and when she went for a scan they realsied she was ovulating when she still had her af! three months later she was pregnant! try ovulation sticks to find your best week. you can also do your temps if cash is a issue as the sticks can cost a bit! you only need to chart for a few months till you learn your cycle. good luck!

Hey! Yeah thanks, Im not sure if we both wanted to do the ovulating thing just kinda go with the flow and enjoy it was just curious into knowing if it is possible? I know sperm can live for a little while up there before they are inactive. Fingers crossed :)

it is definitely possible :) I had a 7 day af, dtd on days 8, 9 and 10 and fell pregnant with dd :)

I also seem to O during or right after AF so there's that too lol

it is definitely possible :) I had a 7 day af, dtd on days 8, 9 and 10 and fell pregnant with dd :)

I also seem to O during or right after AF so there's that too lol

Wow this is so nice to know! Made me smile! Trying not to get are hopes up but it is so hard when you are very excited. Had sex again last night, FX!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->