Can you Help with this girls ???

A

Angeldust

Hi Girls
I already posted in the trying to conceive other section with this problem
and have been asked to see if if any of you can help so i have posted it here

With out trying to get you all confused but no doubt this will as it has drove me crazy so confused and now my mind just goes blank going over and over it

Here goes ...........

I always have a 28 day cycle but due to me having icsi in june i have had a 35 day cycle for two months now , I always write down the day i come on and day i come off and for some reason i never done the last time i was on
:dohh:

I went to the hospital in london on the 24th september due to missed miscarraiges that i suffer from and they did a scan to check my ovarys and womb lining etc,

As she is scanning away she said to me our you on your mid cycle
i remember saying to her i have only just come off af about 5 days ago
this i can remember saying to her ,

Why did she ask me was i on my mid cycle , my womb lining was 5.4mm
What i cant get my head around is if i was on a 35 day cycle and said to her i have only just come off af 5 days ago then i wouldnt be on my mid cycle would i ???

I dont know wether i am over due or not due yet ??
if i was on a day 35 i wouldnt be due on for another 10 days
so do any of you have any idie why she would ask me was i on my mid cycle
how could she tell ??

Is this what your womb lining should be in mid cycle ?? or should it be more
i cant help thinking about this,

If i have a 28 day cycle back again would i of been on my mid cycle on the 24th september if i said to her i just come off my period 5 days ago No i wouldnt would :hissy: driving me crazy , Why would she say that
how could she tell cause if that was the case i should of been sue on ages ago ........

:hugs:

(EDITED)
Looks like no one can answer this question having seen 18 of you took a look and not one can reply :rofl: Confusing isnt it :rofl:

Aww hun don't know if I can help, but I didn't want to read and run.

How soon after your m/c did you get the scan done? That could perhaps
have affected the lining of the womb. As one would assume it would begin
to increase right around inplantation.

I hope you get some answer soon.

Hey chick

Sorry totally confused (but it doesn't take much!).
Could the lining thickness have anything to do with your miscarriage at all?
Sorry i can't be more help x

Hi Girls
I lost my pregnany in feb just gone and i had this scan 3wks ago 24th sep and since my pregnancy loss i have had periods so my womb would of gone back to normal,

Sorry for confusing you all girls :hugs: its a head wrecker i should of wrote down when i come on :dohh: its just her asking me was i on a mid cycle with having a womb lining of 5.4mm and that was on the 24th sep we are now on
the october 13th .......

I am waiting on some blood results from st marys hospital and have a apointment in november but thesa also want my local hospital to book me in for a hystrcosposy cant even spell it but hope you know what i mean :rofl:

My Gp said they will have to book on line and not sure if i will have this OP done before the 4th november and have the results back for my appointment day at st marys so if they cant get me in for the op before november then i am going to have to put my blood result appointment back till after the operation and this i did not want to do :hissy: i need thesa results as soon as
hate waiting ...... Also i have icsi waiting for me and i was told today by the nurse on the phone that if i cant start my meds till after the 4th nov till had blood results i am not gonna start my meds till after xmas as they have a 2wk break and stop the icsi on the 22nd october :hissy: and start again on the 5th 6th november but my af wont start till mid november then i have to be on the med for so many weeks and it wall fall round christmas so they said they would leave it till after xmas :hissy: :cry: i really wanted to have this icsi before xmas , If its not:cry: one thing its another

:hugs:

Still no period so i must be on a 35 day cycle what a bloody wait :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"