can you ladies help me out?! Am I out?

purplecat

Reaction score
I have no idea when I ovulated but I believe it was late as I was getting pretty strong opk's at cd18 before I ran out. Unfortunately I can't pinpoint my exact ovulation. If I go off a regular cycle of 28, I would be 11dpo (if I ovulated on day 14) but I didn't have a positive opk at that point. However, if I ovulated sometime after cycle day 18, maybe I still have a chance? My opk's were nearly positive so I am guessing it's possible that I ovulated cd 19 or 20. I had light spotting 3 days ago, just a drop of blood. Nothing since. What dpo would this put me at?

I should also add that I was on the nuvaring very briefly (2 months) and this is my first cycle off it.

These are my last 3opks on cd 18

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 9
No idea what dpo you might be and while I'm not one to symptom spot I don't think you're out until AF shows up.

thanks Hun
I'm guessing I'm only around 6dpo. So I've got some time to go before I can even test

The last one looks nearly positive. If I get one like that I would probably get a positive the next day, then the brand I use I would ovulate a couple of days after that. Not sure about the ones you've got as I've never used them.

So if it were me, I'd say you ovulated on 21\22nd so are about 5dpo??

Fingers crossed for you. I'm on 2 dpo but feeling out as usual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->