Can you ovulate from each ovary a few days apart?

red_head

Reaction score
I'm on clomid, last month ultrasound confirmed mature follicles each side, and I ovulated as expected from each side. This month my body is going crazy - I had negative 21 day bloods (0.5) so didn't ovulate then (had been unwell so the last dose of clomid may not have been absorbed). Then last week I had ovulation pain on my left side. Today I've had a faint positive pregnancy test (although honestly I seem to always have faint lines or line eye) and also a near positive opk and ovulation pain on my right side. I don't know what's going on? Anyone have any ideas? Is it true there is always a small amount of hcg in your system? Just as the tests I've got are quite sensitive and that may explain the line?

Yes, you can have up to 5 hCG in your system when not pregnant, but this isn't enough for pregnancy tests to detect in your urine. The only test I am aware of which apparently has a threshold of 6.5mIU is the curved FRER, which may detect low amounts, to my knowledge other tests are 10mIU or above.
I'm unsure about the double ovulation thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->