Can you really "wash" away evaps?

DobbyForever

Done with One
Reaction score
I'm bored and obsessive and recently saw someone mention that they dip their old tests in water to rehydrate them effectively removing evaps where a true line would stay. Has anybody played around with this?

I had three Wally evaps from today and yesterday. Hideous, thick, but grey as an elephant and appeared late evaps. I just dropped 5 drops of water into each one, and sure enough the evaps totally washed away! I didn't take any before pics. But now they look like this! The older two still have a funky indent line/the water didn't pass through well but today's afternoon evap (bottom jk far right) washed away beautifully.

Curious if anybody else has tried this and what your results were. Of course part of me hopes this is true. I got one super obvious but faint evap on my fmu Wondfo that I have washed over a dozen times and the line is still there. Interestingly enough, that middle test was Also from the fmu sample...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 35
It makes my evaps darker and more apparent no matter what test i wash. It doesnt work for me.

Interesting! Thanks for sharing! Mine didn't wash away but I haven't gotten positives and I can just feel AF getting ready to show tomorrow or Tuesday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->