Can you see it?

bumblebeexo

Reaction score
Did a pregnancy test this morning and I'm sure I can see it!! Can you?

Attachments

• IMG_0561.jpg
    IMG_0561.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_0560.jpg
    IMG_0560.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 57
I see it clearly , I would do a pink dye just to confirm :happydance:

Thanks everyone! I'm going to do a FRER tomorrow morning. I saw it almost straight away, I think it's easier to see in real life than in photos. I soo hope this is it, we tried for over a year with my other two and this is our first month trying!

I can see. Good luck with the frer <3

I see it too but I agree with backing up with another test

I see it! Good luck for the next test!

I can clearly see it its just so hard to know I like blue dye for faint lines but I always do a different test whether digital or pink dye just to be sure! Good luck on the next test!!!

Oh, yeah!! I can see that! Congrats!!

Definitely see it...if it came up in the time limit I'd be celebrating! But I am also a pink dye loyalist ;)

It came up straight away on that clearblue, so I don't really understand it. :nope: I've seen and had evaps before but not like that!

Unfortunately I think they're the type of test you can only reliably use once you have confirmed pregnancy with other tests. I had CB give me false positives, thick blue lines, and they appeared within the window and just became more and more blue over the minutes. I'd had a chemical that cycle and all other tests had gone negative by then, and these gave me false positives for two days after

Is it possible you had a c/p?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->