can you see them? are they there? more pics!!!

thanks for looking everyone im just geting scared now cause im starting to feel AF coming i think

I felt that with my 1st baby. I was sat down (was 10dpo) and did a FR. I was having full on period pains and felt stupid for wasting my last £10 on a pregnancy test. I did it, and disgarded it feeling silly. Then picked it up and it was the darkest BFP i think Ive ever seen! I continued to have the pains for about a week or so, but it was fine my pregnancy was a breeze.

Good luck. x

i just cant wait till thursday passes and AF doesnt show (hopefully)

I couldnt even wait a few hours. I had to go to the shops and buy some more, and they were very very negative.

Im about 9DPO, so thats probably why. How many are you? x

ah cool. Im not sure when my AF is due, but I was guessing it would be this weekend or there abouts.

That looks like an early :bfp: hon :yipee:

Oh and I had terrible period pains when AF was due for about three days. x

i can see a line! i had a line like these on a first response it turned out to be a evap line! fingers crossed its a bfp xx

i can see a line on the inverted one xx

When I tested, i had af cramps for 3 days (unusual for me before af arrives). i tested on the day af was supposed to arrive thinking waisting the money would hurry af. Well nope, turns out I was actually pregnant. Don't give up hope until the witch shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->