Can You Tell If A Man Ejaculates?

2011butterfly

I am convinced that my partner does not ejaculate. The reason I say this is because I never see his semen or anything. Is this normal or not??

Hi hun, I can nearly always tell if OH does one purely cause it stops lol but too cause if i was to stand up straight after it kinda trickles out.

Does he say he does? are you any different in the morning when you wipe TMI i know?

WARNING - MY ANSWER CONTAINS TMI :)
My hunch is that he doesn't - b/c if he did you would know it. There may be exceptions w/ men who have low sperm count problems - I'm not sure. But there is no missing normal semen...there's a ton of it and it can be quite a mess. Even if I hold my legs up for a while, there will still be plenty that comes out eventually over the next 30 minutes to an hour. Have you not asked him about this? He would know...b/c honestly, 99% of men masturbate at some point in their life. There is something called "dry ejaculation", so maybe google that? Best of luck to you! I think the best place to start is an honest conversation with your partner.

He says he does come but for the 2 years we've been together I've never seen it (like I have with my ex-bf) I don't know whether it's because he's not that experienced sexually that he doesn't realise any different. When I have said this to him (that I never see or feel his come) he says he did come. I will bring it up again and see if he does when he masturbates. Just googled dry ejaculation - think might ask him not to masturbate and leave sex for a few weeks and take it from there.

I'm sorry hon, but I don't think that's normal. For two years, you haven't seen his semen/ejaculation? At all? You would most likely know when he ejaculates inside of you. *TMI* you can feel it sometimes. If not that, then when he pulls out, it most likely will run out of you. Stand up right after sex, and see if anything runs out. Or hell, stick a finger in there and feel around. You'll definitely know if he did or not.

I have to agree with SeaBean and lovebot...It's messy and most of the time will drip out of you... you never noticed that??? how about next time you have sex, ask him to pull out right before he ejaculates so you can see it for yourself!! or give him a hand job... sorry if its TMI, but if I were you I would NEED TO KNOW!

I agree you'd know if he did! Hope you can sort things out xxx

Oh dear. Think I'm gonna have to nag him to go see his doctors. Which if it was left to OH he'll avoid it for as long as possible.

I have to agree with SeaBean and lovebot...It's messy and most of the time will drip out of you... you never noticed that??? how about next time you have sex, ask him to pull out right before he ejaculates so you can see it for yourself!! or give him a hand job... sorry if its TMI, but if I were you I would NEED TO KNOW!

Thanx for that, might try it until I SEE it!!

Usually when mines does it gets all slippery afterwards and some comes enough to give me a slippery butt crack.

Usually when mines does it gets all slippery afterwards and some comes enough to give me a slippery butt crack.

:rofl: Amen to that!!!!! and it def has a bleachy odor to it!

Yeah, to the Drs, ASAP. Although many male issues come down to "performance anxiety". I'm not sure if this is one of those things, but making a super huge deal out of it could make it worse. I would be sensitive in how you approach it, but it definitely needs to be addressed. Without ejaculation it's impossible to conceive!

It IS bleachy smelling, I never thought if it like that, but that's totally what it smells like!

If he's insisting he does, ask him if it would turn him on to come somewhere else, like on your boobs or bum, or even in your mouth! Then it would just seem like you were asking him to do that, instead of giving him even more anxiety, if that makes sense?

If he's insisting he does, ask him if it would turn him on to come somewhere else, like on your boobs or bum, or even in your mouth! Then it would just seem like you were asking him to do that, instead of giving him even more anxiety, if that makes sense?

I was gonna suggest that but didnt wanna seem raunchy lol!!! Seriously a good idea

I was gonna suggest that but didnt wanna seem raunchy lol!!! Seriously a good idea

Lol, my OH always does it now. His excuse is that they've done they're job 'up there', so they can go wherever he wants now! Cheeky sod.

Sorry to hear this hun but I agree that you could tell if a man does or not, or should I say that women can fake but men can not. I always know when DH does, tmi warning, but I can feel when his penis does the throbbing thing when he ejaculates and I always do, so if he didn't and said he did I would know he was lying, hope this helps and I hope things get better sweetie :)

Yep, I can feel him coming inside me too and feel the semen running down my leg after. eww, never thought I'd be typing that on the internet.

I agree with the other girls, get him to come somewhere else for a change. My OH LOVES coming on my boobs.

After speaking to him he's sure that he's fine, and he doesn't see it as a problem. So I'm beginning to think that he might just have delayed ejaculation or something when we have sex.

I might just ask him to do what you've said emma, at least then we'll know whether he should actually go doctors or if there's no need.

I suppose for now we're ok cause we're NTNP and just laid back, but eventually it could become a problem of pure frustration.

Butterfly...he may "finish" inside you...I wouldn't rule that out yet. Yes, sometimes it will run out a little but I have NEVER had a bunch run down my leg or anywhere else. If I stay in bed long enough, nothing comes out...I think each case is different. And, my dh had a SA and it turned out that he is above average!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->