Can you tell what this is? Boy or girl?

shailendra

Reaction score
Can someone help us know what this really is? We are desperately trying to figure out the gender. Thanks

A902B263-7BD0-46CC-A452-95D70F7A4906.jpeg

We went for our third scan today. The baby wasn’t cooperating. The radiologist showed us 2 lines and said it’s a girl. We were hoping for a boy. But we are still skeptical. The above scan was done a month back. She is on her 27th week. Are we in denial?

Last edited:
Do you have any more pictures

At 23 weeks I’m sure boys bits would be pretty obvious. And I can’t see anything that would suggest a boy .

Thanks. What do you suggest is the above pic of? Is that boy stuff or just spine?

I am seeing boy in that top picture unless that is the umbilical cord. If the tech saw 2 lines and said girl they probably know best so I would go with that or have another scan for confirmation. Typically I thought it was 3 lines that meant girl. I am having a girl and we saw 3 lines at each scan or the "Hamburger" as they call it here lol. Good luck! Hope you get what you want :)

Ooo I totally see what you mean now . Didn’t zoom in when I posted earlier !

There does seem to be something protruding between babys legs !

Are you going for any more scans ?

Last edited:
Ooo I totally see what you mean now . Didn’t zoom in when I posted earlier !

There does seem to be something protruding between babys legs !

Are you going for any more scans ?

Yes, we are planning to go for another scan. Get a second opinion.

I am seeing boy in that top picture unless that is the umbilical cord. If the tech saw 2 lines and said girl they probably know best so I would go with that or have another scan for confirmation. Typically I thought it was 3 lines that meant girl. I am having a girl and we saw 3 lines at each scan or the "Hamburger" as they call it here lol. Good luck! Hope you get what you want :)

Going for another scan

How confident was the sonographer of the gender ?

I’m thinking baby is a boy now !

How confident was the sonographer of the gender ?

I’m thinking baby is a boy now !

I think he scanned for less than 5 mins. The baby wasn’t moving either. Showed us 2 lines and said female. Didn’t bother to explore more.

When are you having another scan ? Intrigued to know baby’s gender

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->