Can you

A

AppleBlossom

leave bottles of freshly boiled water to cool down to room temperature or should you put them straight in the fridge? Grace isn't fussy about the temperature of her milk and will drink it warm, cool or room temperature but it seems easier to give her it at room temperature than leaving it in the fridge then having to warm it in the bottle warmer.

As far as i'm aware you should leave them too cool at room temperature first, then put them in the fridge otherwise they cool down too quickly. I actually dont refridgerate mine at all..domt think theres really any need to, unless its the for a reflux baby x

But can you leave them to cool and then put the formula in and use them at that temperature?

this is what I do hun, havent had any problems at all :)

i put mine in a cupboard not the fridge. i dont think your supposed to put anything in the fridge warm because it brings the temp of ur fridge down and foods can go off xxx

As long as your bottles are sterilized, you can

I've always done this, made a couple up with just water and then added formula when necessary. Bella also takes them at room temp and i find this so much easier also!

I have always done this since I was allowed home with her. She also has her bottles at room temp and seems to prefer it that way.

I very rarely make bottles up and leave in the fridge, i just add the formula to the bottles in which ive put the water in already.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->