Can your cervix be low and still be pregnant?

jewels23

Reaction score
hi

my temps are up and im 11 dpo but my cervix is low and firm like AF position. can i still be pregnant even though my cervix is not high?

here is my chart:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/277b11

thanks

I don't know the answer to this but would like to as my cervix is low and firm today and I am 11 DPO too x

I would say yes. Mines have been like a yo yo since I got my :bfp: and it changes constantly throughout the day.

Good luck!

X

Definitely. My cervix was always low around the time i got my BFP's. :)

i don't know but your chart is looking really good! loving the 'triphasic' pattern! When will u test?

i hope so because mine is low right now...:/ one more week! hopefully AF stays away! Good Luck!

I think cervix position is good to determine ov but apart from that its crap.

When your cervix disappears, and trust me its does! Its usually quite a time after BFP.

After ovulation, your cervix will drop lower in your vagina and feel firm, like the tip of your nose. During pregnancy, the cervix will rise a bit and become softer, but the timing of this happening will vary from woman to woman. For some, this will happen shortly before their period is due, but for other, this will not happen until quite a while after their pregnancy has been confirmed.

Cervix position is not used to determine pregnancy at the early stages xxx

Ah Mrs JD is back with her lovely avatar - congrats on your :bfp: love. Wishing you and happy and healthy 9 months.

As for cervix position - its only good for judging O - anything else if random

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->