Can your LO say their name?

Yes :) when we ask him what's ur name he says "name Omar" & he also know how to say his nick name.

Eta: he also knows our names & sometimes he calls us by our 1st names. He also says the names of all his cousins, friends & my brothers

No, he can say lots of words but no interest in saying his name at the moment. Name wise he can say Mum or mummy, daddy, nana, Kenny (my mum's partner is called Ken), Elijah (his friends name), Jet and Holly which are our dogs names, Pepper which was our cats name who unfortunately recently died and Inks who is our cat that we got 4 days ago but is actually called is Lynx but still not his name and instead just says "I...".

Nope, he says nana. He knows theres an 'n' in it. Nana is also banana, nanny, his little cousin aleena and aunty naz so I have to really think when he is saying nana like yesterday he was pointing at aleena's photo saying nana and I thought he was pointing at the fruit bowl for a banana and gave him one lol and he said 'naaaaa' (no) and pointed again until I realised lol!

Yes :) when we ask him what's ur name he says "name Omar" & he also know how to say his nick name.

Eta: he also knows our names & sometimes he calls us by our 1st names. He also says the names of all his cousins, friends & my brothers

So clever Omar :thumbup:

she just started yesterday but it sounds more like nana than lana lol

Nope. She responds to her name, but she's only repeated it once and she pronounced it "Mar-min" :haha:

Rian can say her whole name...Jessica Rian Leah (she says Lela) Hebb. She also knows Daddy is Elliott..Mommy is Dee..Nana is Jessie..Grampie is Bernie and Uncle and Auntie are Dan and Kara...She is so smart!!

Lily calls heself niny! If we have her bunny she sleeps with she goes no ninys!
She calls me Laura aswell now instead of mummy!

Zander says dander for his name he calls me moma and his dad is dayee and his brother Jacob is bubba or Jaco he cals his grandparents mawmaw and pawpaw. :) he also knows a girl named belle and he calls her bebe :)

William calls himself 'Yamma'! He often gets the end of words before he gets them fully, so I think yamma is the end of William to him! He says things like yamma do it, or if we ask who's there if he's knocking on a door he says yamma, pretty cute really!

Yeah, she calls herself Emma. She often tries her 2nd name but it comes out like Emma Buwwell Pretty close!!!

Sophia calls herself 'Phia, which is actually a shortening I had never thought of but I love it!

Madi calls herself Madi Mulfordy...

Her names Madi Pulford?!
She invents names for people though, and the other week, she made me call her Lola for a whole day. She wanted to be Lola off of Charlie and Lola. :)

Just today Lizzie referred to herself as Lizduff. Which I am taking is Elizabeth (which she does get called lots, too)

Mummy had the audacity to eat a choccie button, and got a 'nah, Lizduff peas' (which is please, bless her!)

Harriet calls herself woowoo :dohh: (her nick name) she sometimes says 'Hart-et' for Harriet though :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->