Can your surge be just a few hours?

ricschick

Proud mummy of 6!
Reaction score
I got a + opk today and I took another 4 hours later and it was slightly lighter then another 4hours later and it was lighter still is this ok? I held my wee for 3+ hours without drinking too and my wee was the same colour. :flower:

Did you have a few positives, or just the one?

I normally only get two positives and then they go very negative. But I've heard some women only get one positive and have a short surge. I temp so I have a better idea when I actually O'd.

Just the one I think it was darker than the control line then the one I took later was slightly lighter than the control line I've had some sharp pains in my left side today too so hopefully I'm ov !

Sounds like me on Tuesday (you commented on my thread) Im hoping that's what happened!

I only see my positive OPK's at dinner, if i test at any other time even when i got a + OPK at dinner and then test at tea time its always lighter, then back to positive next day at dinner time.

Funny you should say that I tested again this morning and another positive lol and this evenings one negative at least I'm getting positives hopefully that will be the last one and il ov soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->