Canada - Thanksgiving almost here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl:

Turkey stuffed with a chicken stuffed with a duck, though he just wants to do a turkey breast stuffed with a chicken breast stuffed with a duck breast. So I ask him how long this is going to take to cook....he tells me an hour :saywhat: I have a feeling he is very very wrong :rofl::rofl:

:wacko: :wacko:

Stuff it, I'm ordering Indian food! :rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

At least it's not tur-cat-en!

:rofl:

Turkey stuffed with a chicken stuffed with a duck, though he just wants to do a turkey breast stuffed with a chicken breast stuffed with a duck breast. So I ask him how long this is going to take to cook....he tells me an hour :saywhat: I have a feeling he is very very wrong :rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

An hour? My ass!

Prepare to wait a long time for that meal.

And I've never heard of mixture of bird like that!

I take it back, I probably will eat myself into labour. My mother just informed me we got invited out to two different suppers. One on Sat, one on Sunday.

Good Lord!

Do you think it is possible?

Im going to go to my OB appointment and end up having gained 10lbs I swear haha.

:rofl: I just told him you all said it was going to take more than an hour and he said "even if it's just the breasts of the birds" :dohh:

I take it back, I probably will eat myself into labour. My mother just informed me we got invited out to two different suppers. One on Sat, one on Sunday.

Good Lord!

Do you think it is possible?

Im going to go to my OB appointment and end up having gained 10lbs I swear haha.

Actually, my mom swears she did this with my sister, and she came 3 weeks early! She went to a bbq and ate way too much because she still had 3 weeks to go, and she wasn't even left for an hour and her water broke! Coincidence, maybe. But I believe too that I read in What To Expect that theres this thing called "The Last Supper" to try to induce labour, which is eating a huge meal to stimulate your digestive tract in the same way castor oil does!

So who knows!

whooo hooo! You made my day rae! Any small glimmer of hope of having this baby within the next couple weeks is awesome.

LOL!

Actually I am probably going to be scared when I actually do go into labour... Thinking... Holy SHIT! This is actually it!!!

I am so excited for turkey!! It will be my baby's first holiday! I am so excited, I want to dress her up like a little turkey lol

:rofl: I just told him you all said it was going to take more than an hour and he said "even if it's just the breasts of the birds" :dohh:

:rofl: He should have seen my Aunt turkey slaughtering! He would become a vegetarian and you would have a very nice and easy Thanksgiving...

i'm not having a turkey dinner this year... i know it's time for family, but quite frankly, the aunt/uncle's house i'm expected to go to, are jerks. she's having both his side (me) and her side, and she babies her side of the family, and doesn't care about anyone else... plus, i don't feel like getting suffocated over being the pregnant girl.
i'm too tired to drive 2 1/2 hours to bancroft for it. guh!

we are doing it just for the two of us, a couple of friends might come but that's it

Nice, quiet holidays are enjoyable! I guess I am used to them as it was my mom and me for many years.

We have the stepkids this weekend, but will be bringing them home before we go for our dinner at MIL. LOL

I like nice quiet holidays too - too bad it never happens!!!!

I'm not looking forward to the dinner on Saturday because some of the people I haven't seen since I've gotten pregnant and that's all I need :rofl:

I think I convinced Stan to cook the darn thing longer :rofl:

I'm not looking as forward to the Turkey as the pumpkin pie! Yum! I just don't handle meat that well these days. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back