Canada - Thanksgiving almost here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
Can't believe how quickly time is going. Already Thanksgiving next weekend?

LOL MIL is cooking this year! :happydance::happydance: I figured I'd put the bee in her bonnet and she took the bait!

not sure what we're doing tbh :rofl: usually go to MIL's but they haven't mentioned it this year :shrug:

Are you in their bad books, Vickie? LOL

I can't wait for turkey!!!!!!!!!! hahah geez I love cooked dinner.

We're spending it with a side of the family that we've never spent it with before so it should be interesting. If I was a bit further along I'd probably try to eat myself into labour :rofl:

We're spending it with a side of the family that we've never spent it with before so it should be interesting. If I was a bit further along I'd probably try to eat myself into labour :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

Oh I'm so jealous! Last year I was with 3 Canadians so I got Thanksgiving too, yum yum, this year I don't have anyone :cry:

I had one thanksgiving at my friends house before. They had a roomate from Hong Kong. So we all made our traditional thanksgiving food, and their roomate and his friends made traditional chinese food and we had it all. It was so nice

If I was a bit further along I'd probably try to eat myself into labour :rofl:

We have 2 turkey dinner to go to... I totally had a dream last night that I really did eat myself into labour :D Actually, In the dream I ate lots on the weekend and didn't actually have bubs until the thurs/fri :D I would be just about 38weeks by then, one can only wish haha.

By the way, I told my OH about this dream and he said that I will just end up sleeping for days :rofl:

I told SIL that i would make the pumpkins pies, as she's hosting Thanksgiving this year. What was I thinking?!? She said "oh just buy them." And I insisted "oh no! i would much rather make them from scratch!" Showoff fool that I am. Guess what I'll be doing on Friday night after working overtime? AHHH! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I want thanksgiving dinner.....yummy......but I might have to wait until christmas to get my turkey :(
Was planning on flying out to my mom's for the weekend but the flights are all too expensive. I'm hoping my boyfriend's family has a dinner we can go to!

I wish I could stomach meat like I could before I got pregnant. :( Turkey day just isn't the same when you want NOTHING to do with turkey at all!!!

However, I'm totally down with pumpkin pie!!!! :rofl:

I take it back, I probably will eat myself into labour. My mother just informed me we got invited out to two different suppers. One on Sat, one on Sunday.

Good Lord!

hubby has decided he wants to make a tur-duck-en :dohh:

At least it's not tur-cat-en!

At least it's not tur-cat-en!

:rofl:

Turkey stuffed with a chicken stuffed with a duck, though he just wants to do a turkey breast stuffed with a chicken breast stuffed with a duck breast. So I ask him how long this is going to take to cook....he tells me an hour :saywhat: I have a feeling he is very very wrong :rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"