Canadian and I know it

Hi ladies :wave: May I join you? I am from Saskatchewan!! We still have loads of snow on the ground and are expected to get 15 more cm this weekend.... I think mother nature has forgot to to switch seasons here.

We suffered an ectopic Jan 30 2013 and had the shot Feb 1 2013. We are on our last cycle before we can resume TTC..... though I am so impatient we (or should I say 'I am') are not as careful, but leaving the hardcore TTC in May.

I am sorry that all of you had to suffer a lose. :hugs:

Welcome all for the girl :)

Our snow is all melted now!! Hopefully yours melts soon :)

Welcome ladies, sorry for your losses. It's great to have some Canadian women to chat with. Although there's some great ladies on BNB it's nice to get some Canadian info/ advice.

Afm, I've been feeling a little nauseous and super tired, not sure if its just in my head. I know it's too early but the TWW makes me crazy.

Welcome ladies, sorry for your losses. It's great to have some Canadian women to chat with. Although there's some great ladies on BNB it's nice to get some Canadian info/ advice.

Afm, I've been feeling a little nauseous and super tired, not sure if its just in my head. I know it's too early but the TWW makes me crazy.

Well not saying you couldn't be, but every time I think I am it seems that everything is worse than usual. As I read and re-read all the PG symptoms then next day I find I have another one. Then one day I found out that PG symptoms are exactly the same as PMS symptoms.... like WTH!! :dohh::dohh::dohh:

Well even though my BBQ is buried in 3 feet of snow I am still out BBQ like a ROCK star!!

You sound like my DH, a little snow doesn't keep him away from the BBQ.

Hi ladies :wave: May I join you? I am from Saskatchewan!! We still have loads of snow on the ground and are expected to get 15 more cm this weekend.... I think mother nature has forgot to to switch seasons here.

We suffered an ectopic Jan 30 2013 and had the shot Feb 1 2013. We are on our last cycle before we can resume TTC..... though I am so impatient we (or should I say 'I am') are not as careful, but leaving the hardcore TTC in May.

I am sorry that all of you had to suffer a lose. :hugs:

Welcome and sorry for you loss <3

And I'm out... The :witch: got me.... Good luck to those still in or waiting for o....

:dust:

is anyone charting their temps? I am finding it neat how our body's have the same indicators that O is on its way. Though the TWW is not always so predictable. I am noticing that with my last few cycles I get EWCM 3-4 days before O, but not all the way through to O. With all this research I have done for most the get it the day of.... Guess that is not the case with me.

Anyone else have interesting things with charting?

Allforthegirl, I'm totally obsessed with charting!! I also find it fascinating and am amazed by all of the signs our bodies give us. It's funny how people always say animals know when they're fertile and I think we've just lost touch with our bodies and that we also know...

Then sometimes my body gets its signals crossed and I'm really confused!!

A good book about this is called 'taking charge of your fertility'. Author is a Toni something (lady)

Yeah learning how to listen my body. It's part of why I'm do confused about my chart last cycle. I got ch on cd 14 but just knew I hadn't o'd. Then thought I might have on 18 but continued Ewcm. But looking back I often have Ewcm a day after o and then the next day it was gone by lunch (but they always say to record most fertile cm of the day). So from listening to my body cd 18 made sense giving me an 11 d lp (although mostly spotting yesterday so I could put it for today and get a 12 d lp. Debating it....

So lesson: stop freaking out and go with my gut feeling!! Lol

Hi everyone!!
lol'ing at the talk of snow - we've been having some all week and are due some this weekend, too! boooo! We better get a long, hot summer as reward for putting up with this winter. I don't know about you guys, but it's felt like an extra long one here this year.

allforthegirl - I always get EWCM around 3-4 days before O. Then it stops for a few days and I tend to get some partway through the TWW, too. But yeah, not so much that I can find on actual O day. But it still works, I have an 19 month old to prove it! lol! I definitely now try to make sure we BD on the EWCM days and pay less attention to signs of O itself.

So I am at some point in my TWW. I started a B vitamin complex this cycle to try to lengthen my luteal phase (worked last time before conceiving my daughter), as my LP was only around 9 days last month. I don't temp and didn't use any OPK's this month either, in spirit of taking the 'relaxed approach' - ha. So not entirely sure when I did ovulate but I estimate I am 10-12 dpo today. I caved and tested this morning with a FRER and have convinced myself I see the faintest line ever but am trying not to focus on it, especially with my history of cp. I did order some tests from makeababy (thank you for suggesting that!) and hopefully they'll arrive soon so I can test until my little heart is content! hahaha!! :blush:

Anybody got any plans for the weekend or are we all going to be stuck inside because of snow?

Cowtowngirl, I am also taking the 'relaxed approach' this cycle. Today is cd 1. Lets see how long I last!! Lol

Even no testing until cd 32!! Aaahhhh. What will I do for 32 days. It's like detox. Haha.

Good luck! 10-12 DPO is perfect timing for a faint line :)

As for the weekend we like to host a monthly poker or games night so Saturday is it! Lol. Lots of friends and cards and wine (since BFP this last cycle).

Looking on the bright side :)

lol! I always do okay until about 5-6 dpo and then I turn into a crazy person. Cd1 is usually beer/wine day for me, too!

Sounds like a good weekend! Not sure what we'll get up to. We are supposed to driving north to a friend's photo studio to get some shots of my daughter in my wedding dress but with the weather forecast that might not happen. We are going to the Keg tomorrow night for my dad's birthday, though so I want to know if my faint line is a real line. If it is - I'll be driving, no biggie. If it isn't, I'll make DH drive so I can be crazy AND have wine! :thumbup:

I checked online and it says my hpt's were delivered 15 minutes ago so I might go check the mailbox!!

OMG OMG OMG!!! I just two of my IC's. And got a definite :bfp: on both!!!! OMG!! Please send any and all prayers/good vibes/whatever you believe in for a sticky bean this time!! If this one sticks, I think I'll be due Christmas Day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->