Canadian Ladies!! From TTC to Week 13!

Medic honey,
Am so sorry things are hard honey but I am sending you lots of good vibes and praying that all goes well. They say that usually as long as it's not bright red bleeding it should be alright. Keep us informed. Good luck my friend. xoxox :hugs:

Hi ladies. I'm currently sitting in the emergency room waiting to see a doctor. Had some spotting and nasty cramps since last night and have lost all my pregnancy sympotoms I was having before. :(. Worried but hoping to get some answers soon.
Wish me luck. :(

I hope everything is okay medic!!! Thinking of you!

I've had a second bout of brown spotting. Once when wiping last night, once this morning and now nothing. Getting lots of muscle stretching pains in the sides of my abdomen this week so hoping it's just from everything stretching and growing. Still can't help but be terrified at seeing it. I'm worried, but hopeful.

Thinking of you too Juless,
I know how scary that can feel. my doctor said that it's mostly good news if it's not red blood. I still have random cramps too but no spotting so am holding my breath until next monday the 30th for my ''confirm the viability' scan!
Hang in there :)
Sending you a big hug to you and your bean. May all our beans be strong little fighters who will be able to stick and stay!

I hope everything is okay medic!!! Thinking of you!

I've had a second bout of brown spotting. Once when wiping last night, once this morning and now nothing. Getting lots of muscle stretching pains in the sides of my abdomen this week so hoping it's just from everything stretching and growing. Still can't help but be terrified at seeing it. I'm worried, but hopeful.

So everything looks good :). I got to see little Goos heart beat today. I feel badly that DH wasn't there but that's okay. My bloodwork came back and looks good too. Doc is sending me for a follow up apt next week but he said it prob wasn't needed. Thanks for all your thoughts. I'm a happy mama tonight!!

Whoohoo! So glad for you medic!! :D What wonderful news!

Hi ladies!

I was hoping to join this thread! I'm from Saskatchewan, 28 years old. I'm newly pregnant, but extremely excited! My DH and I tried to get pregnant for 21 months, and during our TTC journey I found out I have endometriosis. We didn't think we would conceive naturally, but were suprised with a BFP!

So everything looks good :). I got to see little Goos heart beat today. I feel badly that DH wasn't there but that's okay. My bloodwork came back and looks good too. Doc is sending me for a follow up apt next week but he said it prob wasn't needed. Thanks for all your thoughts. I'm a happy mama tonight!!

I'm so happy to hear this Medic!:flower:

I guess it scared me and I was more emotional then I thought I would be when I saw the heart beat. :) I have been feeling great for the last few days and that worried me. I had a really bad sinus cold last week and felt terrible for a few days so going from sleeping on the bathroom floor wishing for the floor to swallow me whole to being back to feeling 'normal' was a big big scare. The Doc said that things are great and to enjoy the feeling normal since I probably wont last long. lol Thanks again for all your support

I started a thread in the Pregnancy club section for everyone to stay in touch without the trimesters threads to limit us ;) Check it out!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...d-trimesters-now-everyone-can-stay-touch.html

hope that works!

YAY!!!! Glad you got to see the HB!

I guess it scared me and I was more emotional then I thought I would be when I saw the heart beat. :) I have been feeling great for the last few days and that worried me. I had a really bad sinus cold last week and felt terrible for a few days so going from sleeping on the bathroom floor wishing for the floor to swallow me whole to being back to feeling 'normal' was a big big scare. The Doc said that things are great and to enjoy the feeling normal since I probably wont last long. lol Thanks again for all your support

Hi ladies!

I was hoping to join this thread! I'm from Saskatchewan, 28 years old. I'm newly pregnant, but extremely excited! My DH and I tried to get pregnant for 21 months, and during our TTC journey I found out I have endometriosis. We didn't think we would conceive naturally, but were suprised with a BFP!

Welcome!! So wonderful you have your bfp after such a long journey! Happy and healthy 9 months to you!!

Hi girls? Where are you? I was wondering how everyone is doing! Things are a bit hard on my side, i have been constantly sick for the last week, I am tired, bloated, sleepy, nauseated and just plain AWFUL!! I can't seem to drag myself out of bed, I am queasy all the time (though not vomiting) and my breasts are still very tender. I don't eat much, can't seem to be able to drink water, surviving on ginger ale and boiled green bananas (it's a carribean thing)!! Forget the ginger candies and stuff they are not helping! Anyway all this to say that I am so ready to move to 2nd trim.
Is anyone else going through the same thing? Constantly upset stomach? I hope you are all doing well! i have a scan scheduled on next Monday and the doctor wants to check HB! I am a little nervous about that too since we couldn't hear a thing last time we did a scan! Anyhwo, all this to tell you that I am having a hard time feeling attached to baby yet and feel so awful about it! Anyone who could share their experience would be helpful!
Hope to hear from you all :):hugs:

I'm confused! Are we staying in this thread or moving to the other one mentioned above a few posts?

I think most people have been posting in the group that was created. The link is above! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->