Canadian TTC Buddy??

Hi Dee_H,
That is exactly what happened to me!! I went from a normal 28CD to a 35CD cycle! I thought it was because of previous MC but for two or three months I almost went crazy!! Last two cycles, I used an OPK. Started testing on CD 10 and on. Bought one of those OPK packs that have many tests in them! A little pricey but worth the price for sure. And last month, DH was pretty sure we got it right ! And he was right! So go get them OPKs and start BD as soon as the :witch: has cleared the way! Good luck!

So AF got me this weekend. I am confused as to why my cycles are getting longer?!? I have gone from 28 days to 32 days??? THis has happened the last 2 cycles. I know I said I wasn't going to do any crazy stuff ttc...but I am pretty sure I am going to get an ovulation kit this month. DH has been so great. He was sad when AF came too..I think it was hard for him to see me so disappointed. I told him I was disappointed that there is no baby this month and that I am not at all disappointed in his "performance"!!lol. He said we will have a BFP this month!! I hope he is right...I so want to join all you ladies on here!!:hugs:

Hi ladies!! Sorry i haven't been keeping up with this tread or even online at all for that matter. We have a pretty ill puppy that we have been dealing with so fingers crossed he comes home tonight and I can relax a bit and catch up here. Hope everyone is doing well!!

Wondering how everyone is doing!!!???!!

Hi im on cd 10 and i havent have any cramping this cycle of clomid. So not sure if its working or not. I hope you all are enjoying the Easter weekend :

Hi im on cd 10 and i havent have any cramping this cycle of clomid. So not sure if its working or not. I hope you all are enjoying the Easter weekend :

I'm on cd 42 :(

How have you found clomid thus far? Like sides effects etc. I'm worried about my erractic cycles and if my Doc decides I should try it I'd like to be prepared :)

I dont know much about Clomid, but I hope that it works for you! Easter weekend was great. Got my gardens all cleaned up and some of the yard done. Nice and sunny way up in Northern Alberta this weekend so I figured I eould enjoy it! Are you temping or using OPKs??

How have you found clomid thus far? Like sides effects etc. I'm worried about my erractic cycles and if my Doc decides I should try it I'd like to be prepared :)

Wow!! 42?? Are your cycles usually that long?? There are some pretty good medical websites that might help you out on your road to understanding different side effects and such.. I think you can find most of them by using google. Knowledge is power! Good luck!:hugs:

I dont know much about Clomid, but I hope that it works for you! Easter weekend was great. Got my gardens all cleaned up and some of the yard done. Nice and sunny way up in Northern Alberta this weekend so I figured I eould enjoy it! Are you temping or using OPKs??

Wow!! 42?? Are your cycles usually that long?? There are some pretty good medical websites that might help you out on your road to understanding different side effects and such.. I think you can find most of them by using google. Knowledge is power! Good luck!:hugs:

Oh I know, I just like heaing others experiences too :)

My cycles are crazy, I can have one lasting 33, 34, 45 or 60 days - and everything in between! :wacko:

My cycles are crazy, I can have one lasting 33, 34, 45 or 60 days - and everything in between! :wacko:

How is everything going?? Do you have a time to see your doc yet?? Let me know how things go if you do!!

How is everything going?? Do you have a time to see your doc yet?? Let me know how things go if you do!!

I'm good - taking it easy this cycle as I'm going to Europe soon and want to be able to enjoy it! :) I see my Doc on Monday and am soooo nervous! How are you? Have you had your first appointments yet or is it too early??

Hi everyone, im on CD15 and I still have no cramping of anything. Its the oddest thing. But ive read that some people have no symptoms and still get pregnant on clomid. So well see. I dont temp or anything, maybe next month on Clomid ill have to try something different if this cycle doesnt work.

Easter weekend was nice, we went out of town for some shopping and some hockey :) The snow is pretty much gone here, but then it started snowing again today...UGHH. I cant wait to get out in my garden but have to wait for the ground to thaw first lol. Im not great at gardening but I love flowers.

I hope everyone is doing good! Its friday woot woot!

Hi everyone, im on CD15 and I still have no cramping of anything. Its the oddest thing. But ive read that some people have no symptoms and still get pregnant on clomid. So well see. I dont temp or anything, maybe next month on Clomid ill have to try something different if this cycle doesnt work.

Easter weekend was nice, we went out of town for some shopping and some hockey :) The snow is pretty much gone here, but then it started snowing again today...UGHH. I cant wait to get out in my garden but have to wait for the ground to thaw first lol. Im not great at gardening but I love flowers.

It's friday - friday the 13th! Dun dun dunnnn lol :)

No snow here either! Calgary got snow, but it's raining here! :)

I really hope clomid works out for you this cycle! :) When would you start testing?

Hehe

I'm originally from out East and am jealous of your weather! :)

Gorgeous day here in NS!! Sunny and 17 degrees! Had lots of EWCM last night and some cramping so dragged hubby into the bedroom!! He works for the next 2 nights ...hoping we can get at least one more romp in before the weekend is over!! How is everyone doing??

Hey Dee,
That sounds like a good plan ...have fun BDing! Sending you lots of baby :dust: keep us posted! things are ok with me, tired and a little nervous for my bean, but doctors not too alarmed! i like to come back on the forum here and check on the girls, i hope every body is ok.

Gorgeous day here in NS!! Sunny and 17 degrees! Had lots of EWCM last night and some cramping so dragged hubby into the bedroom!! He works for the next 2 nights ...hoping we can get at least one more romp in before the weekend is over!! How is everyone doing??

It's friday - friday the 13th! Dun dun dunnnn lol :)

No snow here either! Calgary got snow, but it's raining here! :)

I really hope clomid works out for you this cycle! :) When would you start testing?

I hope it works this cycle too. I havent felt anything at all this cycle so I think ill wait until late to test. Im only CD 18 now so im sure its way early. Have a good day! Its sunny and 14 degrees here :)

Hey girls....how is everyone doing today. Had a fab trip to PEI to visit my brother,SIL and brand new nephew!! His name is Bayne Issac and was born on April 15. He is adorable and gave me extreme baby fever!! I am about 10dpo and took a test from Dollarama...a BFN:growlmad:...I know it is a little early but was hoping!! Not feeling very confident about this month..Damn shift work!!:nope:

Hey girls....how is everyone doing today. Had a fab trip to PEI to visit my brother,SIL and brand new nephew!! His name is Bayne Issac and was born on April 15. He is adorable and gave me extreme baby fever!! I am about 10dpo and took a test from Dollarama...a BFN:growlmad:...I know it is a little early but was hoping!! Not feeling very confident about this month..Damn shift work!!:nope:

I know how you feel with the shift work, it seems my DH and I schedule just do not jive :( and when he wants to :sex: im too tired...ughhhhhh

I went to Dollarama and loaded up on tests lol. I hope they work lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->