Canadian TTC Buddy??

I saw your post earlier and was literally running around the house yelling at DH "Wheres my pee sticks? Where ARE THEY??" I found the ones I wanted you to see. I was using ICs too and at 9 DPO was the first crazy faint line I got. I put the 9 DPO FMU with the one I took an hour ago so you can see the difference. The one on the top is so faint you can barely tell its there at all!!

The other one is of the last few days. The line is still not super dark like I would think but its def getting better. The line on the FRER is super dark today :thumbup:

FXed for you! Maybe the spotting your having is just a light period and wont affect a bean?? It does happen! Keep peeing!
Post some pictures of your tests too!!

Attachments

• IMG_7798.jpg
    IMG_7798.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_7793.jpg
    IMG_7793.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 5
Thank you! The spotting has stopped (I think, because when I wiped there was nothing there any more). I have a bad headache too (i never have headaches even with AF) so i will keep testing. Will post them sticks tomorrow. Today am just going to relax and try not to overthink this. Thanks for the morale. I hope I get to be your bump buddy :)

Ill keep a lookout for your post! I am having a hard time not stressing too. I keep reminding myself that if you think positive then things will work for you. If you think negativly then its sort of like poision in your body :) Think happy baby thoughts!!
Do your test strips look at all like the ones I posted?

Hey Medic,
So here is my latest and I am pretty sure I am not imagining this line. I took a couple pictures and i hope the camera on my iPhone didn't mess up what I saw. Squint on please and tell me I am not crazy!!! Thanks for the support! Am going to buy a FRER tonight and will test first thing tomorrow am. If I am brave enough I will wait until tomorrow evening. But I don't think I can wait that long. Did you have any twinges in lower belly? Cramps come and go and spotting is almost gone (some light pink with creamy CM --sorry tmi but it is only when I go looking for it!) Thanks again!

Attachments

• photo-2.jpg
    photo-2.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 4
  • photo-3.jpg
    photo-3.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 6
  • photo-4.jpg
    photo-4.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 3
  • photo-5.jpg
    photo-5.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 3
Hey Medic,
So here is my latest and I am pretty sure I am not imagining this line. I took a couple pictures and i hope the camera on my iPhone didn't mess up what I saw. Squint on please and tell me I am not crazy!!! Thanks for the support! Am going to buy a FRER tonight and will test first thing tomorrow am. If I am brave enough I will wait until tomorrow evening. But I don't think I can wait that long. Did you have any twinges in lower belly? Cramps come and go and spotting is almost gone (some light pink with creamy CM --sorry tmi but it is only when I go looking for it!) Thanks again!

I see two lines! :)

Also, congrats medic! :)

Hey Medic,

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
Thats EXACTLY how my lines started!!! Go get a FRER and :test::test::test::test:

:happydance::happydance: If the IC is picking up that much then the FRER will give you a good strong line....
IM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!!!:dance::yipee::wohoo::loopy:
I think you have a Christmas baby coming !! :xmas12:

So I am definitely not crazy!! Thank you thank you :)
I kinda feel I want to see darker lines even though they say that ''A line is a line'', I am so nervous. Wonder if a digi. test would pick that up!!

My dogs are freaking out at the door to go for a walk.. Im bringing my phone to make sure I dont miss a thing!! lol

Medic, may the gods hear you hun! I am holding my breath!! I am waiting for DH to get home and then I will go to shoppers drug mart!! Will buy enough for tonight and tomorrow am.
Good news is tomorrow am so busy (federal budget--yes I live in Ottawa) so that will keep my mind off for a while !!
Will post pictures asap! I want a sticky bean so bad!!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
Thats EXACTLY how my lines started!!! Go get a FRER and :test::test::test::test:
:happydance::happydance: If the IC is picking up that much then the FRER will give you a good strong line....
IM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!!!:dance::yipee::wohoo::loopy:
I think you have a Christmas baby coming !! :xmas12:

So I am definitely not crazy!! Thank you thank you :)
I kinda feel I want to see darker lines even though they say that ''A line is a line'', I am so nervous. Wonder if a digi. test would pick that up!!

Not crazy! I even enlarged your pics before I commented just to be sure! :)

I think digital tests are the least sensitive, but I would think they should work by now? :) Take one and post pics!!

Thanks Hausfrau !! I also meant to ask you how are things with you!

I'm good thanks! :) Just waiting for to see where I am in my cycle still lol. I'm going to POAS this week and if it's negative I'll wait for AF :wacko:

Babylovedream, did you use anything this cycle? (preseed etc?) I can't remember if I asked! Lol

Medic, you used preseed this time right?

I had purchased preseed but I kinda forgot to use it!!!! I didn't think it was gonna work this time because I miscalculated my cycle and got a positive opk and then a negative and a positive again!!! So weird! Anyway, off to poas! Just bought a Frer so let's see what this is about!

Medic are you still lurking?? Lol :)

How are you feeling??
:haha:Not lurking, left my computer open and on while I was outside with the dogs. Im feeling pretty good, almost too good I think. Im slowly getting used to the idea that I wont have to pee on anything for a while and Im still trying to not get too excited and start buying things (Although, I did get M and L sized Thyme maternity jeans and shorts from a lady I know aroud town... lol Im a little prepared, plus it was a steal at 20 pair of mostly new tags on pants for 100$).

Babylovedream, did you use anything this cycle? (preseed etc?) I can't remember if I asked! Lol

Yes ma'am we did. And honestly we tried to follow the SMEP thing but only :sex: the day before O, the day of my +OPK and the night after. Thats it. I DID get a ridiculously strong positive OPK this cycle tho. Literllay was glowing in the dark :thumbup: So I think thats why we got our :bfp: this month.

Hey Medic,

:wohoo:Im so excited for you... I was wiggling my bum dancing in my chair while I was looking at your pictures!! :haha:
For me, I found that my ICs were actually less sensitive then the FRERs or Digitals. The ICs (I have read) are notorious for not showing great progression lines and the light line I got on my IC for two days made me hold off from using my digital, but as soon as I did it came back with a giant YES!! The ICs are still pretty faint. I am still :)blush:) using my OPKs cause I like the lines :haha: But those are really really dark. I have seen better progression on those then I did my ICs.

Im going to bug you till you use a FRER or Digital!! :test::test::test:

Then I can do more of my :happydance::happydance:
As for the cramoing and stuff- I still get them on and off. It really does feel just like AF but in waves, not constant like usual. I didnt have spotting, but I did have tan or yellow tinged CM about 6DPO I think. It was so slight that I could only tell when it was on toilet paper. I dont have load of CM. I have more then I normally do before AF but its only when I was checking my cervix before my :bfp: . The cramps got stronger yesterday and esp last night, which is kinda ironic cause thats exactly how its been before AF before. I keep thinking that Ill wipe and see blood. There are times when I have to give my self a second to prepare how Ill react if I do see blood, and when theres nothing Im like "Oh, yes.. I wont see that for a while!!"
:cloud9::cloud9:

So I couldn't wait and went to Shoppers to buy a real pg :test: and I am happy to report and confirm that I got my :bfp:!!!! :cloud9: I am still in shock, DH too.
Spotting has completely stopped, I know this because I use Qtips to check downthere! Cramps are still on and off, and I have a headache but nothing big! Bloating too has been there since day one but I never took it seriously because I have stomach problems so I thought it was related to that!

I am also having panick moments where I am afraid I am going to lose this one too! :angel:Arggggghhhhhh! But I am happy, and relieved and I feel this one will stick! Thank you all for being there! :hugs: :flower:

Here are the pictures as promised!

Attachments

• Positive 1.jpg
    Positive 1.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Positive 2.jpg
    Positive 2.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 6
Medic are you still lurking?? Lol :)

How are you feeling??
:haha:Not lurking, left my computer open and on while I was outside with the dogs. Im feeling pretty good, almost too good I think. Im slowly getting used to the idea that I wont have to pee on anything for a while and Im still trying to not get too excited and start buying things (Although, I did get M and L sized Thyme maternity jeans and shorts from a lady I know aroud town... lol Im a little prepared, plus it was a steal at 20 pair of mostly new tags on pants for 100$).

Yes ma'am we did. And honestly we tried to follow the SMEP thing but only :sex: the day before O, the day of my +OPK and the night after. Thats it. I DID get a ridiculously strong positive OPK this cycle tho. Literllay was glowing in the dark :thumbup: So I think thats why we got our :bfp: this month.

Hey Medic,

:wohoo:Im so excited for you... I was wiggling my bum dancing in my chair while I was looking at your pictures!! :haha:
For me, I found that my ICs were actually less sensitive then the FRERs or Digitals. The ICs (I have read) are notorious for not showing great progression lines and the light line I got on my IC for two days made me hold off from using my digital, but as soon as I did it came back with a giant YES!! The ICs are still pretty faint. I am still :)blush:) using my OPKs cause I like the lines :haha: But those are really really dark. I have seen better progression on those then I did my ICs.

Im going to bug you till you use a FRER or Digital!! :test::test::test:

Then I can do more of my :happydance::happydance:
As for the cramoing and stuff- I still get them on and off. It really does feel just like AF but in waves, not constant like usual. I didnt have spotting, but I did have tan or yellow tinged CM about 6DPO I think. It was so slight that I could only tell when it was on toilet paper. I dont have load of CM. I have more then I normally do before AF but its only when I was checking my cervix before my :bfp: . The cramps got stronger yesterday and esp last night, which is kinda ironic cause thats exactly how its been before AF before. I keep thinking that Ill wipe and see blood. There are times when I have to give my self a second to prepare how Ill react if I do see blood, and when theres nothing Im like "Oh, yes.. I wont see that for a while!!"
:cloud9::cloud9:

Good deal on the maternity clothes! :)

I had a reallllllly dark opk last month and nothing :wacko: This month I have no idea what is going on...hope I can join you guys in April! :)

So I couldn't wait and went to Shoppers to buy a real pg :test: and I am happy to report and confirm that I got my :bfp:!!!! :cloud9: I am still in shock, DH too.
Spotting has completely stopped, I know this because I use Qtips to check downthere! Cramps are still on and off, and I have a headache but nothing big! Bloating too has been there since day one but I never took it seriously because I have stomach problems so I thought it was related to that!

I am also having panick moments where I am afraid I am going to lose this one too! :angel:Arggggghhhhhh! But I am happy, and relieved and I feel this one will stick! Thank you all for being there! :hugs: :flower:

Here are the pictures as promised!

Yay! Congratulations!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"