Canadian TTC Buddy??

Yeah! You two made my day! I was having such a terrible one so far and thought, hey, lets check on my fellow Canucks to see how they're fairing and look what I would have missed out on.... TWO PREGGERS and who knows how many more lurking out there!!! I'm so happy for you guys, have tears just thinking how exciting it is getting that illusive BFP. More than anything I wish you both an uneventful pregnancy with all that glow that goes along with it. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Medic when are you due??

By LMP December 8th 2012 :thumbup:

Babylove: Im SOOOO glad to see those tests!! I KNEW it!! Yeah!! I got the email notification that you posted something and I opened the email to read it while I was standing waiting for my patient to go in for a test.. I was trying to be sneaky about reading the email but as soon as I saw it I started to make a squeeling noise....lol My pt asked me if everything was okay!! :dohh:

We can be bump buddies!! Please try to be confident and enjoy this without worring about the 'what ifs'

Have you figured out your due date??

Yeah! You two made my day! I was having such a terrible one so far and thought, hey, lets check on my fellow Canucks to see how they're fairing and look what I would have missed out on.... TWO PREGGERS and who knows how many more lurking out there!!! I'm so happy for you guys, have tears just thinking how exciting it is getting that illusive BFP. More than anything I wish you both an uneventful pregnancy with all that glow that goes along with it. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Hope things are okay your way! hugs!!

Hope things are okay your way! hugs!!

Thanks. Had a super hectic day. I child mind part time a 10 month old and am dealing with a potty training/teething 2 and a half year old who refused to have a nap today. I just want to have a clean house for once and get a good sleep in... not to scare you fresh mommies but this is seriously the hardest "job" I've ever had. Sometimes I wonder if I'm cut out for 2 but then I remember how much I want this little bean and how good my LO is most of the time. (It helps that she's been in bed for almost 2 hours now and I've had some downtime finally) Tomorrow will be better. Just getting your news was enough to make me smile. Thanks for sharing your news, I wish you nothing but the best and can't wait to hear about how your pregnancy progresses.

Thanks. Had a super hectic day. I child mind part time a 10 month old and am dealing with a potty training/teething 2 and a half year old who refused to have a nap today. I just want to have a clean house for once and get a good sleep in... not to scare you fresh mommies but this is seriously the hardest "job" I've ever had. Sometimes I wonder if I'm cut out for 2 but then I remember how much I want this little bean and how good my LO is most of the time. (It helps that she's been in bed for almost 2 hours now and I've had some downtime finally) Tomorrow will be better. Just getting your news was enough to make me smile. Thanks for sharing your news, I wish you nothing but the best and can't wait to hear about how your pregnancy progresses.

Well, I hope that you have a better day tomorrow. Im glad you keep popping in here, It makes me happy to see your fruit baby ticker getting farther along!!

This whole :bfp:is so nerve racking too! I woke up this am and had to test again just to make sure it's still there!!! I am now at lab, my doctor had gave me a blood work form last week just in case so I am going to do a blood :test: and make sure it's all true!! I know, I am so restless!!!
Other than that nothing much to report! Medic wanna start a different thread or stay here for a while?

I'm still POAS! I have one drying right now actually. And still doing the opks just for the pretty lines. Lol. I go for my apt on wends. My doctor left his practice here so I had to find another one. One that I can trust to not gossip as I work in the hospital with all the nurses and don't want everyone to know yet. I know there's def something going on inside me by the hormonal outbursts I've had. From crying to shaking angry in less then a minute sometimes. Lol. Let us know what your numbers are!!

Hi Girls! It's been a awhile but I just had to come see how everyone was doing. So excited to see two positives!!! Congrats girls and keep us updated! I have a little updating of my own to do. I got a BFP!!! I'm CD 29 but have gotten 5, yes I peed on 5, positives! Both IC and Clear Blue. My due date is December 6, 2012, so Medic we aren't far apart at all! So excited, but I'll be honest I fret over ever cramp thinking it's a repeat of the miscarriage I had last fall. I will keep you updated and I look forward to hearing from you all!!

Wow..congrats to all 3 of you!!:hugs::hugs::hugs:. Wish I could say the same:cry:. However I am 4 days late but getting BFNs. I feel a bit crampy this afternoon so I think AF is on her way! Hope you all have a fab 9 months! Congrats again!!

Hi Girls! It's been a awhile but I just had to come see how everyone was doing. So excited to see two positives!!! Congrats girls and keep us updated! I have a little updating of my own to do. I got a BFP!!! I'm CD 29 but have gotten 5, yes I peed on 5, positives! Both IC and Clear Blue. My due date is December 6, 2012, so Medic we aren't far apart at all! So excited, but I'll be honest I fret over ever cramp thinking it's a repeat of the miscarriage I had last fall. I will keep you updated and I look forward to hearing from you all!!

CONGRATS! Thats awesome news!

CONGRATULATIONS! It's so true that they say "things happen in threes"! How very exciting for you and so glad you shared the news with us. I'm hoping for a smooth pregnancy for you and can't wait to hear how things progress. I'm pretty sure I peed on those darn tests for two weeks after I got my first initial positive... it's so reassuring to see a progression to darker lines. All the best to you in these next few weeks!

CONGRATS!! Look for the new thread in the first trimester!!

Hello ladies!
Just wanted to check in and see how everybody is doing? Hausfrau? Newfiekat? Things are ok with me, I keep POAS (four days after BFP) because I am still in shock and in disbelief. But things are good. i hope you are all good too. Lots of baby dust your way!

Hello ladies!
Just wanted to check in and see how everybody is doing? Hausfrau? Newfiekat? Things are ok with me, I keep POAS (four days after BFP) because I am still in shock and in disbelief. But things are good. i hope you are all good too. Lots of baby dust your way!

Thanks! :)

Have you figured out your due date yet?? :)

Hello ladies!

Hi. Things are ok. Af just showed up so im starting round 2 of clomid tomorrow at 100 mg. My prog level last month on cd21 was 32.1 so i did ovulate, we just missed some important bd i guess. So looks like ill be bd my way through Easter lol. Woohoo :) i hope i get my bfp this month :)

Hang in there!! and enjoy the BD!!! At least now we know you did ovulate so may be April is your month!!! sending positive vibes your way! And lots of baby :dust: !!!

Hi. Things are ok. Af just showed up so im starting round 2 of clomid tomorrow at 100 mg. My prog level last month on cd21 was 32.1 so i did ovulate, we just missed some important bd i guess. So looks like ill be bd my way through Easter lol. Woohoo :) i hope i get my bfp this month :)

Hang in there!! and enjoy the BD!!! At least now we know you did ovulate so may be April is your month!!! sending positive vibes your way! And lots of baby :dust: !!!

So AF got me this weekend. I am confused as to why my cycles are getting longer?!? I have gone from 28 days to 32 days??? THis has happened the last 2 cycles. I know I said I wasn't going to do any crazy stuff ttc...but I am pretty sure I am going to get an ovulation kit this month. DH has been so great. He was sad when AF came too..I think it was hard for him to see me so disappointed. I told him I was disappointed that there is no baby this month and that I am not at all disappointed in his "performance"!!lol. He said we will have a BFP this month!! I hope he is right...I so want to join all you ladies on here!!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->