Canadians! do not call list

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
https://www.citynews.ca/news/news_27354.aspx

:happydance: Can sign up tomorrow. I can't wait, I hate those calls...they have the uncanny ability to call and wake Hannah up!

Woohoo...wrote the numbers down and will call first thing in the morning.

Thank you!!!!! I have been getting calls as early as 8:00am... which I know that they are not allowed to do.

:happydance: Finally. I don't even answer my phone anymore cause of those calls.

Oh my god! Finally! It'll be like calling freedom tomorrow! :yipee:

Edit : I just read Canadians :blush:....as the brits would say : I'm gutted.Ahh,knew it was too good to be true...:cry:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Ohhh you've just made my day!!!! I receive at least 2 calls a day EVERYDAY!

I got two calls from the same company today! Both times they woke Hannah up :grr: Will be signing up first thing tomorrow :D

oh sweet... I dont need to use it though our number is unlisted and shows up private :D

Thanks for the reminder! Will be on that do not call list tomorrow! :happydance:

Have any of you ladies gotten through!? I just keep getting busy tones! I read online somewhere that their website has crashed due to the enormous amount of people trying to get on the list!

I signed up online about an hour ago

https://ioptout.ca/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=6&Itemid=12

Found this earlier that's supposed to cover some of the organizations and charities not covered in the do not call list but I haven't fully looked into it yet

Hey Vickie, I clicked on the link to sign up online, and couldnt figure out where to go from the page it brings up... Could you please help, lol... I m sure it's prob right in front of my face, but don't see it, hahaha.

I registered both my numbers, my mom and nana!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->