Cancel Or go? What would you do?

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by GdaneMom4now, Jun 7, 2011.

  1. GdaneMom4now

    GdaneMom4now IVF/ICSI TWINS/PREG #3

    Joined:
    May 19, 2011
    Messages:
    6,541
    Likes Received:
    0
    I got soy and a CBEFM but I got them too late for this cycle. I have a dr appt on the 21st that took me like 2 months to get. My cycles have been lasting anywhere from 2-2 1/2 months and we've been trying for six months. So I"m on my third cycle CD15 and have only had one real AF. The others were brought on by provera. So would you go or would you wait out this cycle to see if the AF shows and use the soy and CBEFM next cycle and risk waiting another two months to see doc?
     
  2. dachsundmom

    dachsundmom Mommy To A Needy Husband

    Joined:
    May 4, 2011
    Messages:
    21,574
    Likes Received:
    0
    I would see the doc!
     
  3. mammag

    mammag Expecting a Rainbow

    Joined:
    Nov 9, 2008
    Messages:
    10,104
    Likes Received:
    139
    I would definitely NOT cancel! Next month will come weather you do or not (unless you get your :bfp: of course!) so I would for sure keep the appointment :) Good luck!
     
  4. DaisyBee

    DaisyBee Mom of 2

    Joined:
    Mar 17, 2009
    Messages:
    8,993
    Likes Received:
    0
    Agree- I would see the dr as well.
     
  5. pink80

    pink80 Please......

    Joined:
    Aug 4, 2010
    Messages:
    3,856
    Likes Received:
    1
    I agree with the others - try the SOY and CBFM if that's what you want but keep the appointment :thumbup:
     

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice