Cancer Scam girl arrested

Mummy2B21

Mum of Two
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone has seen this yet but it is actually sickening she would do this. The girl is a friend of my best mate so i have met her a few times in the past year/2 year ago now. I saw her friends making fundraising events for her to raise money and one girl raised £1500 for her there have been so many people she has scammed, local cake shops, hairdressers, her own friends and family and her friends family's lots of small business that supported her. It was quite big news in the town and everyone was talking about her now were all so shocked. I did have a small feeling when i heard about it it was a scam just because i knew how she was that she would do something like this and things didnt add up to me but obviously i looked past it like everyone so so shocking and apparently she is now pregnant i wonder if she did that in case she did get caught to stop her going to jail.... thing is the girl thinks she's still going to get away with it.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepa...held-over-10k-wedding-paid-for-by-donors.html

I saw this, she should be ashamed. I really feel sorry for all those poor girls who are diagnosed with cervical cancer, this must be so upsetting for them.

I agree, it is disgusting. People have been saying things like she should be ashamed and one day the disease may actually come round for her and how will she feel then. I just dont understand how someone can do it, to be so insensitive and pull off lying to so many people. Im glad she's been caught, but a lot of ladies are really upset at this because her friends all added cervical cancer support groups on facebook/twitter and to read there comments are so upsetting as some of them have just lost their own daughters!

Wow.. My friend died Aged 8 of this disease, now my grabs dying due to it. She should be ashamed.

Wow. I hadn't heard about this but that is disgusting :(

My 24 year old sister died last year from cancer. She had her wedding paid for, she wanted to get married, have her dream day before it was too late. Local business's helped her achieve that and it was the happiest day of her life. It was her birthday 2 days ago and she wasn't here to celebrate it...she should have been, she was taken before her time.

People like this woman disgust me to the very bottom of my soul, she has no idea what people and their family's go through when struck with that damned disease. People like her are just a joke, I hope this follows her for the rest of her disgusting money grabbing selfish existence.

I feel for all the people that helped her with her wedding, I saw how much hard work and dedication went in to my sisters and know that they would have given their all to her. I hope she gets done with fraud.

As someone to has lost my Dad to Cancer I think this is disgusting!!

What a disgusting person. I can't understand what goes on in the head of someone like this. I hope She gets sent down and has to repay those who have their kindess abused.

I read this in the paper this morning and was disgusted I bet they will play the "was not mentally sound at the time" line

I do relay for life every year with some friends, one of which is on the board for it as his brother died from it aged 22. I can't believe ome people would do this.. If htey had a friend of family member that had died from it they'd think twice! Some people are sickening and selfish. x

I lost my step sister to cervical cancer. Its not a laughing matter and not something to joke about.

She should be deeply ashamed of herself and should be forced to donate a similar amount to charity.

How horrible!! I have a cousin who is the sweetest girl ever & she has stage 4 metastatic breast cancer :( It has spread to her liver & lymph nodes. She has a 2yr old & she is only 31yrs old. She had planned to have atleast 5 kids. It is heartbreaking & you can't help but think how much that money could help someone like my cousin who really is dying.

I seriously think people like that need help what a sick selfish individual :nope:. I hope to god she never has to really know how it feels or the worry!

Having my dad battle bowel cancer despite only being given a 10% chance of surviving,watching my nans life being cruely taken by this awful disease before my very eyes, and now my aunt is dying of lung cancer.....why would you want to lie about having such a thing :cry:.

My dads cancer is Hereditary the last 4 generations in my dads family have all passed away from bowel cancer my dad is the only one to have survived, I've had the symptoms and a number of polyips (sp) removed already at the age of 21 I have to be checked every year.... The worry is enough why you would like is sick!

That's morally wrong. You would have to be one sick person to do that

I'm shocked that people would even consider making something like that up! It's disgusting and she deserves everything she gets.

A while back a woman in my office scammed us all, colleagues and the company as well as other companies associated with ours, by saying her kid had leukemia. She must have taken over 200,000 euros from our charity, the company alone donated around 60,000... She shaved her kid's head and was showing pictures of him. When our CEO asked if he could visit the kid at the hospital she disappeared. We contacted the children's hospital and there never was a kid with her name admitted there... Police still have not found her or her kid. I gave half my salary for the charity, and still feel stupid about it.

A while back a woman in my office scammed us all, colleagues and the company as well as other companies associated with ours, by saying her kid had leukemia. She must have taken over 200,000 euros from our charity, the company alone donated around 60,000... She shaved her kid's head and was showing pictures of him. When our CEO asked if he could visit the kid at the hospital she disappeared. We contacted the children's hospital and there never was a kid with her name admitted there... Police still have not found her or her kid. I gave half my salary for the charity, and still feel stupid about it.

:hugs: You shouldn't feel stupid. It's something you can't imagine someone making up let alone using their own child. What kind of a mother puts their child through that.

Lost my precious Grandad to mouth cancer so this has made me very cross.
What a horrible girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->