Cancer Scam girl arrested

I think she knew exactly what she was doing. Perfect example of psychopathy.

:nope: Lost my lovely MIL to cancer. How can people fake something so horrible?!?!

I think they are very ill...mentally. isn't that what Munchausens is...Munchausens byproxy is where you lie and say your child is ill.
im in no way defending these sick people..I only hope one day they get help and realise what they have done and the hurt they have caused innocent caring people.

That is disgusting....Cancer is not something to be taken lightly...almost all of us will be affected by it at one point or another either personally or through some one we know...and for someone to abuse this for there own personal gain is horrfic.

I hope she is punished justly!

We recently had a girl do that in my city, she was shaving her head and eyebrows, plucking out her eyelashes.. posting pics all over, she even got "WON'T QUIT" tattooed on her knuckles...

She ran a charity, there were benefit concerts, she scammed Skate 4 Cancer, etc...

It's disgusting :(

I can't believe she did that, and that so many people on here have had similar experiences- the mind seriously boggles. I just can't understand it, if it was all for money so she could have a big wedding, surely she couldn't enjoy her wedding having to live a big lie through it?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->