Candy crush

BlueWater

Reaction score
Does anybody still play candy crush? And if so, which level are you on? I'm on level 382

I'm stuck on level 39 . . . . I'm fantastic at the game lol

I still play, although not everyday. I'm only on level 85.

Ok. At least I'm not the only one playing it :haha: I just have it on my phone so its so easy to play it anywhere!
But I don't know anyone who's on a further level than me :blush:

Ok. At least I'm not the only one playing it :haha: I just have it on my phone so its so easy to play it anywhere!
But I don't know anyone who's on a further level than me :embarrass:

I can help you with that…. :blush:

I'm on 437 and have been stuck on it for weeks. Its actually an ok level to play so i don't mind being stuck on it like i have some other ones.

I don't play so often anymore but quite like 15 minutes on it once in a while to zone out!

I'm on level 334 on the main game and on level 43 with that silly owl. He's annoying! X

Omg you lot are so far into it I must be really crap at it lol

I'm on level 201 and have been since way before Xmas :dohh:

I'm on level 103 with the normal candy crush and 43 with the owl version. Its such a stupid game but very addictive!

I gave up at level 149 and im on level 54 on the owl one.

I play it lots when feeding Nate. I'm currently waiting for them to add new levels on the normal one cos I've completed it (level 545). And on the owl version I'm up to level 159.

I think I have a problem :blush:

I hate the bombs and only play the owl one at the moment. Get very cross when the silly thing falls of its silly perch, especially when its because the sweets go mad shooting off on their own!

I play it lots when feeding Nate. I'm currently waiting for them to add new levels on the normal one cos I've completed it (level 545). And on the owl version I'm up to level 159.

I think I have a problem :blush:

we (me and OH play it together, we find it better than being competitive) are nearly as bad, just got to 530 (and having to wait until up to 545 comes out on the IOS version) and on 111 for the owl - but will be playing that for awhile.

I only started playing it recently & am on level 52, its soooooo addictive, DH doesn't like games & I think he's feeling a bit neglected lately as I've been playing it so much, oops!!! :laugh2:

Thought I was the only one waiting for more levels lol. I'm at 530..waiting for an update to play more levels. And I'm on level 120 for the owl version.

I have completed normal one and on level 144 (i think) on owl one.

361 and 84 for owl one. Barely get time to play it now though unless im waiting at one of Es appointments!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->